How to know if Tretinoin is working on my skin?

Z

Zain202

Bronze
It's been almost 1 month since I started using tret that I ordered from skinorac. There hasn't been much of a change. I am having the purging now, so till when does it last? It does not appear to be working on my skin. I'm currently using cerave cleanser and moisturiser; do I need to switch? Should I combine clindamycin with tret? By when can I expect it to be working? Please advise

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 27452
By when can I expect it to be working? Please advise
By 50-60. It works by preventing your skin ageing. you will look young in comparison to other 50 year olds when the time comes.

• JFL
Reactions: yellowrice, AsGoodAsItGets and comingtothisJFL
make sure you‘re using it right, or you might see only negative effects like some user here did.

tagging @AsGoodAsItGets bc he can probably help you

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
tbh you should be able to see the smoothness of the skin quiet fast especially considering its tret

• +1
Reactions: not_ovER
It's been almost 1 month since I started using tret that I ordered from skinorac. There hasn't been much of a change. I am having the purging now, so till when does it last? It does not appear to be working on my skin. I'm currently using cerave cleanser and moisturiser; do I need to switch? Should I combine clindamycin with tret? By when can I expect it to be working? Please advise
It took around 6 months to see visible results with no downsides for me.
Stick to it and use sunscreen.

%?