How to know if you are eating enough calories?

Deleted member 8902

Deleted member 8902

PAIN
Counting calories doesnt work, well atleast not for me, I ususaly eat 3 homemade meals and I dont scale them, and even if I did I would probably be off 500 calories every day.

I am 96kg atm and I want to go up to around 105kg in 2-3 months.

My recommended daily intake is around 3.7k

Imagine knowing nothing about gym and diet but blasting T.
You're a meme

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: harrys, Tyronecell, Deleted member 10536 and 8 others
Counting calories doesnt work, well atleast not for me, I ususaly eat 3 homemade meals and I dont scale them, and even if I did I would probably be off 500 calories every day.

I am 96kg atm and I want to go up to around 105kg in 2-3 months.

My recommended daily intake is around 3.7k
count calories
how tf else r u supposed to know how many calories youre eating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
You’re not eating enough. Or your calories consist of mostly protein and you aren’t eating enough carbs.

Calories don’t work for him. What are you, the chosen one?

YOU CANT COUNT CALORIES CORRECTLY FFS
LIJE IF YOU WERE JESUS CHRIST YOU CANT COUNT CALORIES EXACLY I AM JUST ASKING HOW MUCH SHOULD I AIM TO GAIN EACH 3-4 DAYS

count calories
how tf else r u supposed to know how many calories youre eating
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COUNT CALORIES IN A PIECE OF MEAT I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH UT WEIGHS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
COUNTING CALORIES DOESNT WORK WASNT I CLEAR ENOUGH JFL
You don’t even weigh your food, dum dum. I gained 60 pounds by counting my calories. You’re not any different. You’re just not eating enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10330 and Deleted member 7098
  • +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6111
HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO COUNT CALORIES IN A PIECE OF MEAT I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH UT WEIGHS
retard
buy a kitchen scale
put the food on the kitchen scale
write the weight of it into ur calorie counting app
boom

• +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6111
just check if ur weight on the scale is going up. meats etc are not ideal to measure calories as u lose weight with different amounts of moisture being cooked off but u can still get a rough count.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8902
just check if ur weight on the scale is going up. meats etc are not ideal to measure calories as u lose weight with different amounts of moisture being cooked off but u can still get a rough count.
First high IQ answer, thanks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and BradAniston
You don't get hungry

• +1
No, I am 19, and I worked out in the past.
if you arent at a high level already theres no point doing what youre doing. ngl im kinda guessing youve already stopped but youre too embarrassed to admit it here, at least i hope thats the case

if you arent at a high level already theres no point doing what youre doing. ngl im kinda guessing youve already stopped but youre too embarrassed to admit it here, at least i hope thats the case
LOL why would I stop

You buy a food scale and weight it, you dumb piece of shit.Its pathetic that youre injecting while you dont even know basic shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
LOL why would I stop
because for someone who isnt in a position to see real benefit and is clearly lacking a basic foundation of knowledge and understanding its high risk low reward

• +1
Reactions: bimaximum and Curlbrahhh
just weigh shit raw and eat the same shit daily. Don't need to count calories just increase/decrease portions or meals if your weight is going up too fast, not enough or just right. Really not so difficult imo. Also, for weighing yourself make sure you do it every morning and try sleep same times/eat meals same times for the most accurate comparisons.

• +1
just weigh shit raw and eat the same shit daily. Don't need to count calories just increase/decrease portions or meals if your weight is going up too fast, not enough or just right. Really not so difficult imo. Also, for weighing yourself make sure you do it every morning and try sleep same times/eat meals same times for the most accurate comparisons.
You could develop allergies if you just shove the same food down your throat every day. You need to change it up.

it never evn began if you cant afford a nutritionist and live in chef

Imagine knowing nothing about gym and diet but blasting T.
You're a meme

You could develop allergies if you just shove the same food down your throat every day. You need to change it up.
lol what. Ever heard of any bodybuilder ever?

because for someone who isnt in a position to see real benefit and is clearly lacking a basic foundation of knowledge and understanding its high risk low reward
Yea 0 fucking progress man, I just,dont want to get fat and I have been putting weight like crazy (2kg+weekly)
Screenshot 20201113 214711
Screenshot 20201112 1549062

If your food is diverse and you have enough nutrients and V and Ms there is luteraly nothing wrong with that, I wouldnt do that I ger bored pretty quickly

You buy a food scale and weight it, you dumb piece of shit.Its pathetic that youre injecting while you dont even know basic shit like this.
I SWEAR TO GOD 90% OF PPL HERE ARE BELLOW 70IQ AND 10% ARE ABOVE 150.
I EAT FOOD IN A FUCKING RESTAURANT
WHAT THE FUCK AM I GOING TO DO GO TO THE KITCHEN AND ASK CHEF WHAT THEY PUT IN IT, OR USE SCALE THERE LIKE A FUCKING PCYCHO?!

Lmao if youre so obsessed over building a good physique that you are using steroids as a complete noob ..then why dont you just eat in your house most of the time.Cook your own fucking food..Its not fucking complicated you retard.

Last edited:
Lmao r if youre so obsessed over building a good psyque that you are using steroids as a complete noob ..then why dont you just eat in your house most of the time.Cook your own fucking food..Its not fucking complicated you retard.
Mans acting like he knows my situation jfl I am 19YO student I barely have time to go out on a lunch and to the gym.