HOW TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE A NARROW PALATE ( short thread )

mathis

mathis

Zephir
just put your tongue on your palate, if you cant / feel that the tongue touch your teeth, you have a narrow palate.( fix it assap or its over )

Also could be that you are recessed sagittally.

• +1
Reactions: mathis
How do I have a wide jaw and narrow palate

Narrow palate relative to the rest of skull = hollow cheek potential

• Hmm...
i have wide palate but narrow mouth, explain

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Seem to be from a game " Disco Elysium " . Worth trying in your opinion? Im thinking abt it i dont have much do to rn
It's in my top 3, it's very niche though, most gamers that want instant gratification and stimuli like FPS are probably not going to like it, if you enjoy captivating atmospheres and deep philosophical and psychological tangents it's the best game ever made along with a select few others. You're basically playing a retro-futuristic Dostojevskij novel.

• +1
It's in my top 3, it's very niche though, most gamers that want instant gratification and stimuli like FPS are probably not going to like it, if you enjoy captivating atmospheres and deep philosophical and psychological tangents it's the best game ever made along with a select few others. You're basically playing a retro-futuristic Dostojevskij novel.
You know Dostojevskij ? HELL YH🙏 seem like a very good game i’ll try it tomorow and tell you what i think.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
You know Dostojevskij ? HELL YH🙏 seem like a very good game i’ll try it tomorow and tell you what i think.
Yes Dostojevskij is my favorite author of fiction. Give the game a good try, it was made by Estonians which is right next to St. Petersburg.

• Love it
Lord dio

• Love it