How to know if you have deep set eyes?

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Just watched faceandlms new video on eyes and fucks sake I think I have nct but whatever.
How can you tell your eyes are deepest? Is it just the browridge or the entire eye socket that determines it?

My eyes are asymmetrical as fuck but are they deepset and do I have NCT? How can I tell?
1683FF40 185B 4245 AA83 6AC6F87AC344
6ED077EE 7A9A 4BF9 B666 68E663A0C60D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
pretty sure its combination of brow ridge and undereye support, you seem to have good browridge but subpar undereye support, i have similar eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and SubhumanCurrycel
You have deep-set eyes due to brow ridge but bad undereye support which is common amongst curries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4804, BigBoy and 1 other person
You have deep-set eyes due to brow ridge but bad undereye support which is common amongst curries.
Dude I’m so bummed out a photo of when I was younger I had good under eye support.
I developed bad eczema on my face especially around my eyes during teen years which is why I have dark residual circles which caused my eyes to sag, eczema is gone now but I’m trying to regenerate as much collagen in the area as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
Mirin ramus.

Bro, you already have a decent base to squint.

Just squint tbh. You won't look weird, unlike most who squint, because you look DOM.

Raise your lower eyelids and try to smile sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and SubhumanCurrycel
Mirin ramus.

Bro, you already have a decent base to squint.

Just squint tbh. You won't look weird, unlike most who squint, because you look DOM.

Raise your lower eyelids and try to smile sometimes.
like when I squint do I bring my eyes brows down too and relax my forehead like I’m in the sunlight?

• +1
Reactions: john2
Just watched faceandlms new video on eyes and fucks sake I think I have nct but whatever.
How can you tell your eyes are deepest? Is it just the browridge or the entire eye socket that determines it?

My eyes are asymmetrical as fuck but are they deepset and do I have NCT? How can I tell?View attachment 480088View attachment 480089
I’m sorry man your bones minus the nose are good curry is just such a failo

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I’m sorry man your bones minus the nose are good curry is just such a failo
It’s brutal because nose shape = mostly soft tissue.
If archeologists ever dig up my skull they will think I was a chad little did will they know I got raped because curry pheno

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Lolcel, Lapuig and 4 others
like when I squint do I bring my eyes brows down too and relax my forehead like I’m in the sunlight?
Don't really bring them too much down (since yours are already fine). Keep your forehead relaxed.

Just lift up your lower eyelids (and upper eyelids too, if you can manage to do that). Learn to squint permanently and make it seem natural.

• +1
You have mogger bones tbh. Your pheno failos you. Where are you from? Regardless, collagenmaxx now, get laser skin resurfacing at some point, and make sure to use cleanser and moisturiser.

• +1
It’s brutal because nose shape = mostly soft tissue.
If archeologists ever dig up my skull they will think I was a chad little did will they know I got raped because curry pheno
Just rape maxx tbh

• JFL
Looks like minor NCT more towards neutral. I’ve seen worse obvious NCT before

• +1
Don't really bring them too much down (since yours are already fine). Keep your forehead relaxed.

Just lift up your lower eyelids (and upper eyelids too, if you can manage to do that). Learn to squint permanently and make it seem natural.
Yea I guess practice makes perfect, I realised that in summer especially outdoors my eye area looks pretty good probably due to sunlight squint tbh I guess I will practice on making it a habit.
You have mogger bones tbh. Your pheno failos you. Where are you from? Regardless, collagenmaxx now, get laser skin resurfacing at some point, and make sure to use cleanser and moisturiser.
Doing a tonne of shit for skin Rn tbh I have natural shitskin that gets dry so I have to do as much as possible to maintain and improve collagen.
I am 1/2 North Indian 3/8 South Indian and 1/8 Scandinavian.

Neutral canthal tilt
Yea I guess practice makes perfect, I realised that in summer especially outdoors my eye area looks pretty good probably due to sunlight squint tbh I guess I will practice on making it a habit.

Doing a tonne of shit for skin Rn tbh I have natural shitskin that gets dry so I have to do as much as possible to maintain and improve collagen.
I am 1/2 North Indian 3/8 South Indian and 1/8 Scandinavian.
Where did the 1/8 Scandinavian come from?

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
Many women, man :feelsbadman:
Funny thing is my grandad doesn’t really care.
We suspected it because my grandads lineage is taller than the rest of his brothers and sisters, my Mum despite her being South Indian she’s tall and fair.
So we got genetic testing and it was confirmed hold up I’ll link you him so you can see for yourself lol

• +1
So let me get this straight, I dont want to be insensitive. Your great grandad and grandma were slaves.so the slavemaster raped your great grandma and had your granddad?

Why didnt she tell anybody? And how come youre not white?
I’m one eighth white my grandad was he first of children out of the marriage but his mother was in an area under the supervision of a white overseer, she got raped around the same time she and her husband got married and their first kid (my grandad) was half white. I don’t think she told anybody out of shame tbh something like that is hard to bear, my grandad always had a hunch people told him from the beginning he looked different my mother is very fair skinned and tall and both me and my brother are taller than the rest of his family side, he wanted to confirm it but never was able to until he brought it up with my mum who told him he could get genetic testing so he sent a sample and it was confirmed.
My grandma is quite dark skinned though as she’s full South Indian I seem to have picked up her skin colour mostly rofl. I’m not white because it’s only 1/8 even though my brother is more fair skinned than me. I inherited his jaw tbh that’s where it comes from not many Indians have facial structure like mine ever and friends have actually commented on that before.

• +1
I’m one eighth white my grandad was he first of children out of the marriage but his mother was in an area under the supervision of a white overseer, she got raped around the same time she and her husband got married and their first kid (my grandad) was half white. I don’t think she told anybody out of shame tbh something like that is hard to bear, my grandad always had a hunch people told him from the beginning he looked different my mother is very fair skinned and tall and both me and my brother are taller than the rest of his family side, he wanted to confirm it but never was able to until he brought it up with my mum who told him he could get genetic testing so he sent a sample and it was confirmed.
My grandma is quite dark skinned though as she’s full South Indian I seem to have picked up her skin colour mostly rofl. I’m not white because it’s only 1/8 even though my brother is more fair skinned than me. I inherited his jaw tbh that’s where it comes from not many Indians have facial structure like mine ever and friends have actually commented on that before.
How did the rest of your family react after they found out?

• +1
How did the rest of your family react after they found out?
Not much really it was almost 100 years ago in the past, I’m sure my grandad was bummed out knowing his dad wasn’t his dad (fucking sad tbh) but other than that not much.
Fr my mum didnt really complain too much because she’s tall and fair so is my brother lol.

• +1
Not much really it was almost 100 years ago in the past, I’m sure my grandad was bummed out knowing his dad wasn’t his dad (fucking sad tbh) but other than that not much.
Fr my mum didnt really complain too much because she’s tall and fair so is my brother lol.
Is ur bro as gl as you?

• +1

My eyes are asymmetrical as fuck but are they deepset and do I have NCT? How can I tell?View attachment 480088View attachment 480089
Don't know about you but I know about me tee heee

Attachments

• 15937351887983672107805203415794.jpg
    15937351887983672107805203415794.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 154
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I mean lets be honest, an ethnic foid being raped by a caucasian is barely a rape. (unless caucasian is an ogre, but anything above normie level isnt rape)

Much like a western foid getting raped by Chad isnt considered rape. (according to tons of foids in twitter/IG comments simping for Meeks)

When a foid can only improve her DNA should she ever get pregnant from a caucasian, its barely considered rape (again using FOID logic who simp for Chads who are accused of rape).

• +1
Is ur bro as gl as you?
He’s projected tobe 6’3 he’s so tall it’s insane he’s tallest in his year it’s like his height came directly from the Scandinavian dude lmfao and he has fair skin. So he’s got a lot of potential (he’s not even 10 lol)
Hes still young but it’s hard to tell problem is he’s a bit of a mouth breather when he sleeps I always check on him at night to make sure he closes his mouth.
I physically train him quite a lot and he stands out in that area. I will do whatever it takes to make him chad tbh so he can live the life I wished to live.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and BigBoy
I mean lets be honest, an ethnic foid being raped by a caucasian is barely a rape. (unless caucasian is an ogre, but anything above normie level isnt rape)

Much like a western foid getting raped by Chad isnt considered rape. (according to tons of foids in twitter/IG comments simping for Meeks)

When a foid can only improve her DNA should she ever get pregnant from a caucasian, its barely considered rape (again using FOID logic who simp for Chads who are accused of rape).
That’s why my mum or my grandad never complained a lot.
Most of their good redeeming features that undoubtedly helped them so much in life came from the white dude.
Indians are quite naturally more blackpilled tbh self awareness about height and skin complexion is important that’s why it’s so desirable to be lightskinned in India

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and BigBoy
She only improved the quality of life for her first son my grandad stood out by far from the rest of his siblings

He’s projected tobe 6’3 he’s so tall it’s insane he’s tallest in his year it’s like his height came directly from the Scandinavian dude lmfao and he has fair skin. So he’s got a lot of potential (he’s not even 10 lol)
Hes still young but it’s hard to tell problem is he’s a bit of a mouth breather when he sleeps I always check on him at night to make sure he closes his mouth.
I physically train him quite a lot and he stands out in that area. I will do whatever it takes to make him chad tbh so he can live the life I wished to live.
Damn good brother. I wish I had an older figure like that when I was growing up.

• Love it
She only improved the quality of life for her first son my grandad stood out by far from the rest of his siblings
Hold up she favored the only white son? :lul: Thats so fucking brutal. Its over for currys.

• +1
Hold up she favored the only white son? :lul: Thats so fucking brutal. Its over for currys.
I’m not sure about favouring by his mother but my grandad was the most successful out of all his siblings especially in his youth.
It was likely the looks hailo and perhaps inherited IQ because IQ is heritable from parents

• +1
That’s why my mum or my grandad never complained a lot.
Most of their good redeeming features that undoubtedly helped them so much in life came from the white dude.
Indians are quite naturally more blackpilled tbh self awareness about height and skin complexion is important that’s why it’s so desirable to be lightskinned in India
Tbh mb she even was extremely horny in that particular moment and actually enjoyed it, basically gave him green light to go ahead. Hard to tell.
But again, it only did good things for your family and DNA, juding by your posts. Unironically even if it was rape, your family should probably be glad about how positively it affected looks in your family. If it was a Deny Devito looking ass, that woould actually suck.

• JFL
Tbh mb she even was extremely horny in that particular moment and actually enjoyed it, basically gave him green light to go ahead. Hard to tell.
But again, it only did good things for your family and DNA, juding by your posts. Unironically even if it was rape, your family should probably be glad about how positively it affected looks in your family. If it was a Deny Devito looking ass, that woould actually suck.
My grandads would be dad if she wasn’t raped was 5’6 and dark lol I cant imagine my lineage if that actually happened

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
you should get a buzzcut

• +1
Try punching your eyeball, if it connects you don't have deep set eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
Mine are not that deep set, yet still my eyeballs are safe from a punch. Only an uppercut can hit them.
Tbh I can only hit them if I angle my knuckles inward or uppercut too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163
Over for this subhuman currycel time to rope

• So Sad
@SubhumanCurrycel Go into some overhead lighting, it should cast a shadow to the point you can't see your eyes. If you have get a strong shadow, it probably means you have deep-set eyes or at the least a prominent brow ridge. If you don't have this it means you don't.

• +1
@SubhumanCurrycel Go into some overhead lighting, it should cast a shadow to the point you can't see your eyes. If you have get a strong shadow, it probably means you have deep-set eyes or at the least a prominent brow ridge. If you don't have this it means you don't.

Thoughts?

• +1
You definitely have a strong brow ridge. As other commenters have posted, it's your eye under eye support that is average. I would personally say you have deep-set eyes but others would disagree.
I look like a fucking neanderthal ngl lol.

ugly bald squidward nigga