How to know if you have visceral fat?

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
What if you eat in a deficit and still aren’t chiseled and have some hard layer on your belly

How to lose it if it’s indeed visceral fat

deficit until abs if still no bones in face ask some curry for obscure surgeries​

visceral is still fat dont eat​

deficit until abs if still no bones in face ask some curry for obscure surgeries​
I have bones and hollow cheeks, just a extreme sedentary lifestyle due to which I have accumulated some fat in my belly

• Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28927
Okay, I’m starting gym too so I’ll stay in deficit plus workout​
so you will do the same as i did, changed my life forever
if i could delete the racism id face reveal just to prove my point that bulking as skinnyfat is waste of time and adonis school tier advice
ur a bit taller than me so it will be less painful you burn a lil more calories gl​

• +1
so you will do the same as i did, changed my life forever
if i could delete the racism id face reveal just to prove my point that bulking as skinnyfat is waste of time and adonis school tier advice
ur a bit taller than me so it will be less painful you burn a lil more calories gl​
Yeah I got fast metabolism shouldn’t be too hard. I’ll focus on cutting with high protein I’m in no hurry to be bug

Yeah I got fast metabolism shouldn’t be too hard. I’ll focus on cutting with high protein I’m in no hurry to be bug
fast metabolism is a meme its not real at least not to a point it makes any difference anyways good luck bro​

Your epidermis is showing !
Hahahahahah

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28927
fast metabolism is a meme its not real at least not to a point it makes any difference anyways good luck bro​
Nah it’s real, me and my roommate eat together, I eat more. We eat the same number of meals and drinks and he’s 5’8 200lb, I’m 6ft 150lb

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Nah it’s real, me and my roommate eat together, I eat more. We eat the same number of meals and drinks and he’s 5’8 200lb, I’m 6ft 150lb
because he is shorter bro its not about metabolism his body is literally smaller​

• Hmm...
because he is shorter bro its not about metabolism his body is literally smaller​
I still think metabolism varies in people, I have other examples with similar heights since I live on campus with others. But regardless, I’ll focus on cutting and cardio with weight training