how to know if you look good if you're in islamic country?

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
literally a lot of girls are niqabis and hijabis they won't ever approach a man in the street and ask for his number(it's really rare because people will call her a whore) so how to know if girls even like you in a country like this

Doesn't work like that buddy, you gotta ask their pops numba and he will be the one rating you and think if you could be a good match for his daughter

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, JohnDoe and ryuken
if the uncles start touching you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, PrinceLuenLeoncur, FaceandBBC and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, bananasslayer, majesticincel and 1 other person
Doesn't work like that buddy, you gotta ask their pops numba and he will be the one rating you and think if you could be a good match for his daughter
if i ask for their numbers they will call the police and say i harassed them no matter how good looking i'm

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel and 97baHater
if i ask for their numbers they will call the police and say i harassed them no matter how good looking i'm
Well ask your mom how she met your father, ask your friends parents how they met too

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Idk, js date other tourists maybe

• +1
Well ask your mom how she met your father, ask your friends parents how they met too
he went to her father and asked him to marry his daughter she rejected at first but when she heard his voice she immediately accepted

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and 97baHater
he went to her father and asked him to marry his daughter she rejected at first but when she heard his voice she immediately accepted
Damn nigga yo pops has a deep voice?

• +1
Damn nigga yo pops has a deep voice?
yes i think it was because of cigarettes tho and his inhib is low asf so it helped him but me his son is just a shy autistic subhuman

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater
yes i think it was because of cigarettes tho and his inhib is low asf so it helped him but me his son is just a shy autistic subhuman
When did he breed your mom? If he was old it would explain your autism

• JFL
he was 28 so yes it would explain a lot actually
My dad was an incel, he was 36 when he had me, through arranged marriage. I showed my face once and I got rated subhuman

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe and ryuken
من خلال الانستغرام لكن مضيعة وقت لان اغلبهم يقومون بالرد لككن لن يقومو بممارسة الجنس معك و ان فعلو سوف تحتاج الى الكثير من الوقت

• +1
من خلال الانستغرام لكن مضيعة وقت لان اغلبهم يقومون بالرد لككن لن يقومو بممارسة الجنس معك و ان فعلو سوف تحتاج الى الكثير من الوقت
المشكلة في الإنستا إنك بتختار أفضل الصور فقط فما بيشوفوك بشكلك في الواقع + لو جيت أتزوج بنت ما بوريها صوري في الإنستا

• +1
Reactions: junpei
My dad was an incel, he was 36 when he had me, through arranged marriage. I showed my face once and I got rated subhuman
brutal hope you ascend

• JFL
المشكلة في الإنستا إنك بتختار أفضل الصور فقط فما بيشوفوك بشكلك في الواقع + لو جيت أتزوج بنت ما بوريها صوري في الإنستا
في الحقيقة لا تحتاج ان تكون خارق الجمال لان معظم الرجال في الدول العربية دون المستوى و اغلبهم سكيني فات و وجههم سمين لذلك النساء ينجذبن للطول و الجسم

• +1
my parents 40/41 BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTAL

• So Sad
Reactions: ryuken and 97baHater
My bones are shit, and I don't do no surgery since I'm a muslimcel
i'm a muslimcel but fuck it i'mma have surgeries may allah forgive me tho

• JFL
literally a lot of girls are niqabis and hijabis they won't ever approach a man in the street and ask for his number(it's really rare because people will call her a whore) so how to know if girls even like you in a country like this
Watch their eyes. That will tell you everything.

• +1
a lot of women look at me but i feel like they're just looking at me in a mocking look
Don't know what to say then.

• +1
Islam is a very femcel friendly religion.

Femcels in the US are forced to rot inside or face mockery. Meanwhile in Islamic countries they can just stick a niqab on and go about their day.

• +1
Islam is a very femcel friendly religion.

Femcels in the US are forced to rot inside or face mockery. Meanwhile in Islamic countries they can just stick a niqab on and go about their day.
idk if it sounds weird but from my experience niqabis are usually better looking than hijabis