How to know if your above average

Do you?

• Total voters
HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Do you mog this man? (are you better looking than him?)

AverageMan1

If so, congratulations you are atleast somewhat above average

Its a fair and square method. Dont see what the cope is
It's subjective. And I'd say the guy in the pic looks above average. Look at his skin.

His skin mogs mine
His lower third mogs mine
My eye area mogs him

Looks like he could be norwooding too tbh..

His skin mogs mine
His lower third mogs mine
My eye area mogs him

Looks like he could be norwooding too tbh..

Same with me but i barely mog him

I most likely mog him after fat loss.

Mogs me hard. I always thought I was average.

It's subjective. And I'd say the guy in the pic looks above average. Look at his skin.

Personal prefrences for something like coloring and phenotypes might be subjective, but attractiveness is preety objective asthethicly speaking.
Some people are percieved more or lesser attractive because of their personality and apparance, but attractiveness is generally very built deep into your brain and you'll be certain with yourself wether or not your looking at an attractive person.

you could argue that he is above average but this was the most average looking guy i could find.

I do it like this. I can mostly attract average girls, therefore Im average or above average. I got rated mostly average before but after looksmaxxing I got rated above average (atleast in my country).

I got rated by about 200 people and mostly say Im 5 or a 6. I can attract average, therefore Im above average

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
I do it like this. I can mostly attract average girls, therefore Im average or above average. I got rated mostly average before but after looksmaxxing I got rated above average (atleast in my country).

I got rated by about 200 people and mostly say Im 5 or a 6. I can attract average, therefore Im above average
456.jpg

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Its up to you to belive me or not, but Im mostly in girls school so that plays a huge effect, also Im 6'1" and quite funny,NT kind of guy so that really plays effect, and in 5 months I seriously Low inhib maxxed

i mog him ha
hha

skinmogs me but I mog everything else otherwise

Its up to you to belive me or not, but Im mostly in girls school so that plays a huge effect, also Im 6'1" and quite funny,NT kind of guy so that really plays effect, and in 5 months I seriously Low inhib maxxed
ur a meme stop pls :f:
:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt
dont be so harsh on our slav brother
(y) my bad,any other slavs except me,you and him ? We are all 6ft + too jfl,he is 6'1 but still decent.

(y) my bad,any other slavs except me,you and him ? We are all 6ft + too jfl,he is 6'1 but still decent.
I'm a southern slav at 6'2.5-6'3 not exactly sure tbh, got a medical checkup soon so will see exactly

In terms of facial asthethics you are above average. The only thing really bringing you down is the melted look on your face. But still slightly above average i would think

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
I'm a southern slav at 6'2.5-6'3 not exactly sure tbh, got a medical checkup soon so will see exactly
Yeah i have medical checkup in 2-3 weeks too,forgot how tall im exactly,but now i will know for sure.

I'll have to break it down:

I browmog, eye color/shapemog, chinmog, jawmog, philtrummog, hairmog, and templemog this guy.

We're eyehoodingmatched.

He lipmogs, midfacemogs, canthaltiltmogs, and nosemogs me.

Altogether I'd say a mog this guy by a little bit, especially if he's around 5'10"/average height as well.

Yeah i have medical checkup in 2-3 weeks too,forgot how tall im exactly,but now i will know for sure.
I knew a guy back in my hometown who looked almost exactly like you, was really fuckin tell as well, like at least 6'5

I knew a guy back in my hometown who looked almost exactly like you, was really fuckin tell as well, like at least 6'5
Im probably 6'5 too

In terms of facial asthethics you are above average. The only thing really bringing you down is the melted look on your face. But still slightly above average i would think
Its when I was fat