The 4 LIFE INCHES

Oh ur talking about waist
jfl bro my waist is smaller than foids
I legit have waist foids dream of.
my waist is so small it gives the illusion i have wide clavicles at 16.5 inch bideltoid when i take my shirt off
same but i was talking about inseam

but my waist sucks too

• +1
Reactions: jinnu
an inch is like 3cm, there is def a difference between someone who is 177cm and 182cm
182 cm is 6' nigga ofc there is a difference but not a game changer height after 5'10 your height don't play a big difference untill you reach 6'1 thresold, after that height you join another league i'm talking about irl, 6' seems a huge height only because it's rounded number and if you're 5'10 you can easily larp as 6' with some shoes and lifts help so not a big problem

Oh ur talking about waist
jfl bro my waist is smaller than foids
I legit have waist foids dream of.
my waist is so small it gives the illusion i have wide clavicles at 16.5 inch bideltoid when i take my shirt off
Same if i leanmaxxed

182 cm is 6' nigga ofc there is a difference but not a game changer height after 5'10 your height don't play a big difference untill you reach 6'1 thresold, after that height you join another league i'm talking about irl not social media brainrot
6ft is 183cm

Same if i leanmaxxed
bro i was always skinny asf, yet always had a fat face, thought i was bloated as shit then realized i had no fucking jaw and i have overbite + sfs fuck me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and jinnu
6ft is 183cm
What kind of autistic person makes a big deal out of a 1 cm difference? yeah you're life cooked because of 1 cm difference pal kys 5'11 is 180cm and you said 182cm just stfu

What kind of autistic person makes a big deal out of a 1 cm difference? yeah you're life cooked because of 1 cm difference pal kys 5'11 is 180cm and you said 182cm just stfu
an inch is a 3cm range knobhead

182 cm is 6' nigga ofc there is a difference but not a game changer height after 5'10 your height don't play a big difference untill you reach 6'1 thresold, after that height you join another league i'm talking about irl, 6' seems a huge height only because it's rounded number and if you're 5'10 you can easily larp as 6' with some shoes and lifts help so not a big problem
Ur 6 feet ofc u wouldnt get it
Manlets know every cm counts
Every cm is crucial
5'11 is 180cm a 3cm difference is noticeable
If u were 5'8 u would realize instead of "muh 1 inch difference doesnt matter kys" lol

I just need 3 inches that would have changed my life forever

• +1
Reactions: jinnu and JohnDoe
i still can't forget that time me as a 6 foot barefoot got height mogged by a foid

• JFL
Ur 6 feet ofc u wouldnt get it
Manlets know every cm counts
Every cm is crucial
5'11 is 180cm a 3cm difference is noticeable
If u were 5'8 u would realize instead of "muh 1 inch difference doesnt matter kys" lol
i just said thereis not a noticable difference between 5'10 and 5'11 both of these height have the same proportions and both of them can larp as a 6' (which is the thresold), 5'10 need a bit help from long shoes or little insoles boosts. I'm like 5'11.5 and my life wouldn't have a huge difference if i was 1 inch taller or 1 inch shorter lol but i agreed the other parts, 5'8 probably the worst height if you ask me

• +1
The 4 life inches
Those are the inches between 5'7 to 5'11
these are the most important inches in life
Every single one of these inches impact your life so much
ASSUMING YOU ARENT SUBHUMAN YOU ARE MTN (Inb4 tall incels say over for subhumans)

5'7= manlet nearly turbo manlet , on the brink of death shorter than a lot of foids nearly all men height mog u you will get no respect and you will get humiliated for ur height
5'8 = normal manlet still short you are either same height as foids or they are about an inch taller or ur barely an inch taller than foids alot of men still height mog you its a trash height overall very inconsistent
5'9 = Average nearly manlet but you escaped barely you are taller than most foids by a little, few foids are gonna be same height as you. Not as common to see foids taller than you. Barely decent in most places. Not going to be called short most of the time.
5'10= this is the cut off. You are not manlet anymore. This height is not a halo and not a falio either. Life starts past 5'10. Most men are 5'10. This is the most average height. You are taller than alot of foids. Once in a while you will see a foid the same height as you but its not common. Rare to find foids taller than you.
5'11= You are no longer average. You are above average.Now you can larp as 6 ft. Overall a good height. Taller than almost all foids. Rarely will a foid heightmog u. You occasionally heightmog men. You can live a good life at 5'11 now its just ur face.

The difference of life all over 4 inches is crazy thats why these are the life inches every single inch here improves your life.
Losing any inches in this range is detrimental.

tagging random ppl
@John Doe @betrayed by 5‘8 @butterworld @5.5psl
@Madridista
5'11 is where life starts then you can comfortably fraud 6ft