How to know if you're GL

D

Disabledcel

[This account is permenantly deleted]
Joined
Apr 1, 2020
Posts
5,373
Reputation
10,207
The saying is the worst photo you have is how you actually look IRL so I made a list of how many selfies it takes to get a good photo.

50 - 100: Subhuman, literally PSL 1
30 - 50: STILL SUBHUMAN AS FUCK
15 - 30: You look below average
10 - 15: average
5 - 10: above average
1 - 5: very good looking, around 6 PSL
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 183066
The saying is the worst photo you have is how you actually look IRL so I made a list of how many selfies it takes to get a good photo.

50 - 100: Subhuman, literally PSL 1
30 - 50: STILL SUBHUMAN AS FUCK
15 - 30: You look below average
10 - 15: average
5 - 10: above average
1 - 5: very good looking, around 6 PSL
Wrong I mastered the art of angle frauding. So it takes fewer selfies to look good.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 183066, aestheticallypleasin, Deleted member 1560 and 4 others
Only thing that matters is in motion cuz pics can be frauded. If women aren’t giving you IOIs and people don’t treat you well, you’re probably below avetage
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 183066, hebbewem and Deleted member 3055
Cope


How to know youre gl :

Leave the house
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
Only thing that matters is in motion cuz pics can be frauded. If women aren’t giving you IOIs and people don’t treat you well, you’re probably below avetage
Women give me IOIs but when they see my disability it turns them off, and guys treat me like shit because I'm a framecel even though I'm 6'0
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
How to know you’re gl:

people will tell you
 
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Women give me IOIs but when they see my disability it turns them off, and guys treat me like shit because I'm a framecel even though I'm 6'0
What's your disability bro?
 
The saying is the worst photo you have is how you actually look IRL so I made a list of how many selfies it takes to get a good photo.

50 - 100: Subhuman, literally PSL 1
30 - 50: STILL SUBHUMAN AS FUCK
15 - 30: You look below average
10 - 15: average
5 - 10: above average
1 - 5: very good looking, around 6 PSL
5-10 sounds legit to me
 

Similar threads

simematic
Replies
22
Views
88
simematic
simematic
xlimz
Replies
16
Views
65
jersomes
jersomes
vux
Replies
4
Views
24
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
C
Replies
1
Views
31
Mooks Laxx
Mooks Laxx
sørenyuko
Replies
2
Views
16
sørenyuko
sørenyuko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top