How to know if you're living in a country without Jewish influence?

North Korea is a shithole by every conceivable metric. Have you seen how totalitarian their measures are? Every year, they literally worship their leader in a stadium so that their economy grows, 1984 style.
Also, Iran is definitely a shithole.
t. lives near it.
visit north korea. they are an emerging country, despite 50 years of santions, same with iran and venezuela. keep listening to CNN propaganda, moron.

if iran was a shithole israel, saudi arabia and the US would have wiped the floor with them like they did with iraq, afghanistan and to some extent syria.

if you listened to western propaganda pre-ww2 you would have also thought 1930s germany was a shithole when it was the most prosperous country in europe at the time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
visit north korea.
Have you been to North Korea? By all means, share your (nonexistent) story of an ideal society of East Asian Ubermensch.
they are an emerging country, despite 50 years of santions, same with iran and venezuela.
... Despite many people trying to escape over the years, only to be returned and never to be seen again, I'm sure they're doing fine. Those ~100 Japs that went missing after they entered the supposed heaven that is North Korea? Just Imperialist propaganda, comrade!
keep listening to CNN propaganda, moron.
This libcuck is calling ME the CNN consoomer, JFL.

This libcuck is calling ME the CNN consoomer, JFL.
you 100% are, think you are woke when it comes to jews but still buy into every single foreign war they lie you into. dumb as fuck.

• +1
We have no Jewish influence in Eritrea at all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Are you able to watch this? Doesn't load for me.

Screenshot 2023 01 07 at 202410

protonVPN got you.

think you are woke when it comes to jews but still buy into every single foreign war they lie you into.
Sometimes you should reconsider your positions about things. Just because you oppose the current thing doesn't mean that everything you see is wrong. Read into the Koreas, they're both incredibly evil.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Sometimes you should reconsider your positions about things. Just because you oppose the current thing doesn't mean that everything you see is wrong. Read into the Koreas, they're both incredibly evil.
I do agree with you to an extent, but this is still no basis to invade them or put sanctions on them. when your biggest energy supplier is a corrupted salafi monachy, and the US being the biggest terrorist state in human history, moral arguments or "they are authoritarian" don't have any ground to stand on.

• +1
I do agree with you to an extent, but this is still no basis to invade them or put sanctions on them.
Absolutely, don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting the actions by the US here.
when your biggest energy supplier is a corrupted salafi monachy, and the US being the biggest terrorist state in human history, moral arguments or "they are authoritarian" don't have any ground to stand on.
Correct.

• +1
I do agree with you to an extent, but this is still no basis to invade them or put sanctions on them. when your biggest energy supplier is a corrupted salafi monachy, and the US being the biggest terrorist state in human history, moral arguments or "they are authoritarian" don't have any ground to stand on.
if north korea is so good why cant north korrans leave

@Corleone sent a link to the vid through some bitchute video downloader

@LiteralCaucasian gonna send you too

• +1
North Korea is a shithole by every conceivable metric. Have you seen how totalitarian their measures are? Every year, they literally worship their leader in a stadium so that their economy grows, 1984 style.
Also, Iran is definitely a shithole.
t. lives near it.
Yeah, but they don't have Jews...What more can you ask for?

Yeah, but they don't have Jews...What more can you ask for?
Non-shithole countryness, I suppose.
This is very rich coming from a second worlder, by the way.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Non-shithole countryness, I suppose.
This is very rich coming from a second worlder, by the way.
But there are no Jews there!!!!
freedom to practice your religion
No one is stopping you(as long as you keep your religion to yourself and don't try to go around and let everyone know what religion you are).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 16369
But there are no Jews there!!!!

No one is stopping you(as long as you keep your religion to yourself and don't try to go around and let everyone know what religion you are).
yeah thats a problem, you cannot have relihious gatherings such as church mass and etc, people caught in underground churches get executes

yeah thats a problem, you cannot have relihious gatherings such as church mass and etc, people caught in underground churches get executes
:feelskek:

its da joooooooooooooooooooooooos

Just so you know, the only countries without Rothschild central banks are Iran, North Korea, and Venezuela (and some central Asian country I think). They're shitty countries with shittier leaders, but they are resisting against the Jew World Order.
The president of Venezuela has Sephardic Jewish ancestry just like the other politicians who oppose him (although in reality they work as a team)

In any case, although there is not much Jewish influence, there are other derived and degenerate things such as Santerism derived from African practices.

fuck off asshole @LiteralCaucasian defend ur religion nigga
bro, stop being so gullible, please.

same shit western media says about uyghurs in china, incubator babies and weapons of mass destruction in iraq and chemical attacks in syria. all lies to coheres the western population into supporting foreign wars

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite and studymaxxer
bro, stop being so gullible, please.

same shit western media says about uyghurs in china, incubator babies and weapons of mass destruction in iraq and chemical attacks in syria. all lies to coheres the western population into supporting foreign wars
still illegal to even publicly say you are christian and does not allow gatherings in the law which is sinful and totalitarian, i dont get why you are sucking its cock

still illegal to even publicly say you are christian and does not allow gatherings in the law which is sinful and totalitarian, i dont get why you are sucking its cock
When did this forum start attracting so many gullible soy cucks

• +1
Fl3yWi4agAULeiV

Leaders of the free world

• +1
Reactions: neverchadlite, studymaxxer and Deleted member 22124
algeria is anti semitic

The countries that are least Anti-Semitic will have the highest number of Jews in positions of power. Because it will be easier for them to convert(no patriotism, no xenophobia).

Exceptions are Germany and USA.

The general population is more Anti-Semitic here but the positions of power definitely is entirely controlled by Jews. Immigration, universities, major hospitals, fortune 500 companies, militaries.

Countries that have high levels of bribery/crime/corruption is also easy for Jewish control.

Historically the aristocrats and clergy of Europe were the most Anti-Semitic.

Exception the Royalty of England. That shithole became entirely Jewish through secret conversion.

Jews as affluent businessmen and moneylenders would always get into the goody list with Kings.

Jews created wars and democracy revolutions to throw off European aristocracy. Communism was a Jewish conspiracy to get rid of the Russian elite(which was Anti-Semitic).

Jews will convert only people they can suck their blood off. Not Australian Aboriginals or Pygmies.

Jews prefer more metropolitan/cosmopolitan/capitalist places like cities and to a lesser extent towns.

Village areas will have less Jews because Jews hate the quiet, slow, peaceful, backwards and unprofitable life of villages.

Exceptions are North East India for example. The Jews converted these chinks en masse and pumped them into Bangalore. So as you can see, even although they like to convert people who are more easy to convert, they will still use them to achieve goals like sending them off to work in cities and towns.

Somalia and Afghanistan less likely have Jews because of Radical Islam and ethnic pride.

Greece, Estonia have less Jews also.

Romania and Albania also has less Jews but as we have seen how Andrew Tate got crucified by them through giving order to the elites, it can be brought under Jewish sway.

New Zealand is a pretty good country too, so long as you stay away from Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.

Nigger countries also has Jews but it will be higher in places with more business opportunities and education like Nigeria as opposed to Uganda or Zimbabwe.
If you're dead.

The rats are infesting in iceland too

The countries that are least Anti-Semitic will have the highest number of Jews in positions of power. Because it will be easier for them to convert(no patriotism, no xenophobia).

Exceptions are Germany and USA.

The general population is more Anti-Semitic here but the positions of power definitely is entirely controlled by Jews. Immigration, universities, major hospitals, fortune 500 companies, militaries.

Countries that have high levels of bribery/crime/corruption is also easy for Jewish control.

Historically the aristocrats and clergy of Europe were the most Anti-Semitic.

Exception the Royalty of England. That shithole became entirely Jewish through secret conversion.

Jews as affluent businessmen and moneylenders would always get into the goody list with Kings.

Jews created wars and democracy revolutions to throw off European aristocracy. Communism was a Jewish conspiracy to get rid of the Russian elite(which was Anti-Semitic).

Jews will convert only people they can suck their blood off. Not Australian Aboriginals or Pygmies.

Jews prefer more metropolitan/cosmopolitan/capitalist places like cities and to a lesser extent towns.

Village areas will have less Jews because Jews hate the quiet, slow, peaceful, backwards and unprofitable life of villages.

Exceptions are North East India for example. The Jews converted these chinks en masse and pumped them into Bangalore. So as you can see, even although they like to convert people who are more easy to convert, they will still use them to achieve goals like sending them off to work in cities and towns.

Somalia and Afghanistan less likely have Jews because of Radical Islam and ethnic pride.

Greece, Estonia have less Jews also.

Romania and Albania also has less Jews but as we have seen how Andrew Tate got crucified by them through giving order to the elites, it can be brought under Jewish sway.

New Zealand is a pretty good country too, so long as you stay away from Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.

Nigger countries also has Jews but it will be higher in places with more business opportunities and education like Nigeria as opposed to Uganda or Zimbabwe.
>How to know?
You live on any area on planet Earth and possibly the moon