How to know what coloring would suit me best?

Timmy

Timmy

Equinox
I have the same pheno as sam zia:

What coloring would mog hard? (Hair and skin)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Bro that doesnt apply to me he’s just talking about european whites not middle eastern orientalid/iranids. What wpuld ascend sam?

Utter bull, I’d be getting iois left and right then
bro it’s not like coloring is the only thing that matters it doesn’t have a huge effect

most of colour theory is just “look healthy” and “look your phenotype” theory but reiterated

• +1
Reactions: no clue
bro it’s not like coloring is the only thing that matters it doesn’t have a huge effect

most of colour theory is just “look healthy” and “look your phenotype” theory but reiterated
I know its not the only rhing that matters, but it does matter that’s why I’m asking about it

I know its not the only rhing that matters, but it does matter that’s why I’m asking about it
what’s ur coloring and are you healthy looking

90% of the time whatever you have naturally works best

only real coloring softmaxxes that work are dying eyebrows dark if they are invisible and getting a tan if you are pale

Utter bull, I’d be getting iois left and right then

Nigga thinks he gets an instant upgrade lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Nameless King
Nigga thinks he gets an instant upgrade lmao
You retard if you aren’t gonna answer dont join the thread. Ofc it wont but it will help overall ascension. Tf why u come to a thread if u aint gonna answer

Bro for us its just golden tan and light hair tbh

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Sunscreen SPF 50 every day every 3 hours so you get aristocratic turk look. Hair is fine

• +1
Reactions: Timmy