how to larp 3 inches of height

M

mayo mogger

Kraken
@Amnesia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, SecularIslamist and vermillioncorefan
Wear lifts? 3 inches is pretty comical but 2 should suffice if your goal is to be discrete

• +1
Reactions: N1666, tombradylover, lemonnz and 1 other person
Wear lifts? 3 inches is pretty comical but 2 should suffice if your goal is to be discrete
nahh im talking claiming to be 6'0 when you are 5'10 typa shi

Some nigga on this forum tried to convince me 5 inch lifts is normal/average.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, kuroro, BrahminBoss and 3 others
Some nigga on this forum tried to convince me 5 inch lifts is normal/average.
4+ is elevator shoes, even 3 for lifts will hurt your achilles tendon. I wore these that added on the dot 10cm/4 inches and it felt like I was standing on a staircase some nigga said 5 is average? :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon, lemonnz and mayo mogger
it’s possible if u tell women who are guilible trust me i’ve larped as 6’8 :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: twojei and mayo mogger
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i need to get to 5'10 somehow then i can get laid with a non landwhale
are you 5’7?? my bro u need to be buying lifts + air maxx/ air force ASAP

• +1
close enough , yeah i need em i larped 5'9 to yubo foids they werent as intereseted then
u gotta be at least 6’0 to not disappoint foids on yubo tbh, but at least at 5’10 u disappoint them less

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
u gotta be at least 6’0 to not disappoint foids on yubo tbh, but at least at 5’10 u disappoint them less
at 5'10 i would just larp 6'0 atleast then i would be in the range

• +1
Air force ones + 1 inch lifts + just lie about 1 inch
anything more than that is pushing it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666, butterworld, BlackpilledPlatypus and 2 others
at 5'10 i would just larp 6'0 atleast then i would be in the range
i mean might as well since u might never be seeing these hos irl. esp on yubo where every foid is a flaky ho

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Air force ones + 1 inch lifts + just lie about 1 inch
anything more than that is pushing it
Yeah, I pretty much do this at 5’7” to larp 5’10” which is kind of the threshold where I think female perception improves a lot. Tbh I think it’s the visual of that extra digit: 5’10” is basically 5’11” which is basically six foot and they think they’ll be “generous” and give you a chance.

There are better (still NT) shoes out there than AF1 though. Alexander McQueen sneakers give more height and work for oldcels too unlike airmax.

And I’ve found you can easily do up to 3.5cm lift in most low tops, which is closer to an inch and a half.

it’s possible if u tell women who are guilible trust me i’ve larped as 6’8 :feelskek:
some women are really dumb with that height thing:feelskek: Proof they only care about the fucking number

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, TheParkinSon and butterworld
Yeah, I pretty much do this at 5’7” to larp 5’10” which is kind of the threshold where I think female perception improves a lot. Tbh I think it’s the visual of that extra digit: 5’10” is basically 5’11” which is basically six foot and they think they’ll be “generous” and give you a chance.

There are better (still NT) shoes out there than AF1 though. Alexander McQueen sneakers give more height and work for oldcels too unlike airmax.

And I’ve found you can easily do up to 3.5cm lift in most low tops, which is closer to an inch and a half.
no one’s ever called you out?

no one’s ever called you out?
No. Admittedly I haven’t been doing this super long, but I have worn the lifts around people I’ve known for years and they genuinely have not seemed to notice at all.

Possibly they recognise that I’ve got a thick soled shoe on but that’s fine, thankfully that shit is NT meta now. If someone said I seem taller, I’d probably say “yeah I guess these shoes are kinda thick” or whatever. That’s why I think thick sole + moderate lift is better than using like high top converse (which are very flat) and using a bigger lift.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and butterworld
No. Admittedly I haven’t been doing this super long, but I have worn the lifts around people I’ve known for years and they genuinely have not seemed to notice at all.

Possibly they recognise that I’ve got a thick soled shoe on but that’s fine, thankfully that shit is NT meta now. If someone said I seem taller, I’d probably say “yeah I guess these shoes are kinda thick” or whatever. That’s why I think thick sole + moderate lift is better than using like high top converse (which are very flat) and using a bigger lift.
Very true, I remember buying boots being excited "Omg 4 inches here I come", I put them on, adds about 3.2 inches and I look like a fucking retard like this:

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld and mayo mogger

Fair, I’ve been doing 1 inch and I haven’t been called out yet. I’ll probably increase it to 1.5 and gauge the comfortability there but ultimately I’m looking to use lifts on an everyday basis, which means no excessive fraud.

• +1
Reactions: N1666