How to leanmaxx during Christmas ?

polio

polio

Silver
I will be surrounded by a lot of good food.

How is it even possible to leanmaxx ?

If I can I will go to a swimming 1 hour between the meals to burn some calories

But I will still get some fat no matter how much I swim :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
Don't leanmax jfl, relax and have fun

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away, Tyronecell, LooksDeficiency and 7 others
Autism

• +1
Reactions: Sens
Water fast a few days before Xmas and then use Xmas as a refeed/cheat day

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away and Sens
Who cares? Just have fun bro

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and cutecel
I will be surrounded by a lot of good food.

How is it even possible to leanmaxx ?

If I can I will go to a swimming 1 hour between the meals to burn some calories

But I will still get some fat no matter how much I swim :feelswhy:
You don’t, the Christmas season will be done in two weeks, just relax in the meantime.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Sens
Water fast a few days before Xmas and then use Xmas as a refeed/cheat day
u will gain more weight than before if u will do that, because body consume every calorie after fasting and store fat in case you will fast in the future, so body basically adapts

fast until night

Lmao, 3 days of eating over your kcal limit won't do harm to your leanmaxxxing, it's Christmas, have fun

Lmao, 3 days of eating over your kcal limit won't do harm to your leanmaxxxing, it's Christmas, have fun
Actually it will harm his leanmaxxing. 3 days of eating like a pig will require 3 weeks of clean eating to make up for.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IdiAmin and ALP
Genes or discipline

few days of food won't kill you, enjoy yourself then dedicate the days after for exercising/eating less to burn off the new year calories

1 or 2 cheat days. Are not going to be a big factor

Block your family and friends, and don't go to their home.

I don't talk to my family, and basically don't have any friends so I don't have any issues with holidays.

One day of eating a small amount of processed food could reverse months of cutting, even if you "think" you're not eating that much. I track my weight everday, and have found that even a single meal could reverse months of cutting. It's not just the weight gain, but it fucks up your hormones, your muscle/fat storage ratio, and many other factors.

Chad is top 1%. He makes sacrifices. You can't have everything. You have to make choices. If you can't focus on what's important to you, then you will live a shitty mediocre life.

• Love it
Reactions: Tyronecell and ALP
Actually it will harm his leanmaxxing. 3 days of eating like a pig will require 3 weeks of clean eating to make up for.
Lmao so what? If he eats clean for the rest of the year, it won't matter

Eat a box of chocolate every day. :feelstastyman:

Block your family and friends, and don't go to their home.

I don't talk to my family, and basically don't have any friends so I don't have any issues with holidays.

One day of eating a small amount of processed food could reverse months of cutting, even if you "think" you're not eating that much. I track my weight everday, and have found that even a single meal could reverse months of cutting. It's not just the weight gain, but it fucks up your hormones, your muscle/fat storage ratio, and many other factors.

Chad is top 1%. He makes sacrifices. You can't have everything. You have to make choices. If you can't focus on what's important to you, then you will live a shitty mediocre life.
Giving up Christmas fun won't make a non-Chad Chad. Plus actual Chad is doing all kinds of fun stuff with friends, family, and girls without worrying about any of that.

Giving up Christmas fun won't make a non-Chad Chad. Plus actual Chad is doing all kinds of fun stuff with friends, family, and girls without worrying about any of that.
This is a cope to excuse laziness and self destructive behavior that fills the forums. "Chad doesn't have to do X,Y,Z, and live's life on easy mode. "

It's not true for many Chads. They sacrifice social events, only stay out late a few nights a year, measure all their calories, are constantly reading research papers on muscle synthesis and other topics. Like instagram girls, they take pictures with a big pizza before promptly throwing it in the trash, or out at the beach "drinking" a latte, to sell the illusion of the "good life", but don't buy into their illusion.

They are playing on a different level that includes the illusion of easy mode, social status, stress free life. But the reality is Chads are made through blood, sweat, tears, and sacrifice, on top of a good genetic base, and those who treat their bodies like shit usually do not last. I've seen many examples of this.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: polio