How to leanmaxx without fucking up height?

T

Tomboyslayer

Iron
Youngcel here, how the fuck do i leanmaxx without fucking up my hormones, and the chance to grow tall? 5'7, open plates and a year or 2 away from HGH.

It's a genuine question, i fear losing any cm or mm of height i can get my hands on, but if im too fat, then at some point it starts to fuck up my testosterone n hormones, and while it will not affect as much my height, i will end up looking like an indian because of 0 sensitivity (L-carnatine), estrogen from fat, and overall feel like shit.

Yes i am gymcelling, my BMI is a little low (barely 60kg at 5'7) but i do NOT want to miss the chance to grow to 5'11 (where i am this is incredibly good height). Father was 5'9, mother was 5'3. How to? Should i keep bulking and just get a healthy bmi and hope to grow and fuck up my hormones or get lean and possibly fuck up a few mm-cm of height?

impossible get your priorities straight and eat in a caloric surplus while maintaining clean and healthy diet

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, thereallegend, RopeMaxxed and 2 others
leanmaxximg decrease hormone level , decreased estrogen = decreased fusion of plate = its safe for height faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 24712
I wouldnt go full in diet if I was still growing, just eat less but eat at ur teen years u gotta eat a lot it’s just how it is

leanmaxximg decrease hormone level , decreased estrogen = decreased fusion of plate = its safe for height faggot
nigger you don't know what you're talking about so don't angry react me ever again
(OP listen to this guy's advice and you will not grow a mm)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and gribsufer1
nigger you don't know what you're talking about so don't angry react me ever again
(OP listen to this guy's advice and you will not grow a mm)
if you eat too much your growth plates will fuse faster and its a fact, the key to heightmaxxing is getting all your micronutrients in check while eating a shit ton of protein and staying lean while adding in compounds like hgh, mk677, ais

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and gribsufer1
impossible get your priorities straight and eat in a caloric surplus while maintaining clean and healthy diet

if you eat too much your growth plates will fuse faster and its a fact, the key to heightmaxxing is getting all your micronutrients in check while eating a shit ton of protein and staying lean while adding in compounds like hgh, mk677, ais
another nigger spilling random shit when he's unaware of how things work

another nigger spilling random shit when he's unaware of how things work
then tell me nigga how does it work?
Obese children usually present with greater height than their normal weight peers although they do not tend to attain taller height as adults

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Is everyone here fucking retarded?

Sometimes i lose weight and get leaner by accident, is that a good way to go?

how old are u to start of?

then tell me nigga how does it work?
Obese children usually present with greater height than their normal weight peers although they do not tend to attain taller height as adults
Right OP is obese child :lul:
Higher caloric intake correlates with increased igf-1 levels

I won't say anything more because you're not worth my time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
take d3+k2 , then try tk avoid unhealty food e.g pufa , eat an amount where youre hungry before going to bed every day , this is what i started doing, im 15

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
so like 16-17? say ur exact age
yup, 16, got blackpilled at 10 lmao didnt know there were more retards like until this year.

take d3+k2 , then try tk avoid unhealty food e.g pufa , eat an amount where youre hungry before going to bed every day , this is what i started doing, im 15
Already supplementmaxxing, but why the hunger thing? is it because of insulin and IGF-1?

yup, 16, got blackpilled at 10 lmao didnt know there were more retards like until this year.

Already supplementmaxxing, but why the hunger thing? is it because of insulin and IGF-1?
yea growing to 5’11 is unlikely maybe 5’8-5’9 at most sorry bro

i suppose being hungry increases igf1 and other stuff buy its just to measure if youre in a calotic defecit

yea growing to 5’11 is unlikely maybe 5’8-5’9 at most sorry bro
don't care, need the goddamn inches even in LLS, and ill get my chinese steroids even if i have to show my asshole. I have hope cos of steroids n shit, but im asking for mere curiosity, probably still gonna bulk and just last week im almost at 5'8.

Or i could just fund cas9/crispr research, make my children the ubermensch, and date in the easier parts of the world, the height im currently at is pretty much acceptable (for Tortillacels), even for taller women, i just want the goddamn inches.

don't care, need the goddamn inches even in LLS, and ill get my chinese steroids even if i have to show my asshole. I have hope cos of steroids n shit, but im asking for mere curiosity, probably still gonna bulk and just last week im almost at 5'8.

Or i could just fund cas9/crispr research, make my children the ubermensch, and date in the easier parts of the world, the height im currently at is pretty much acceptable (for Tortillacels), even for taller women, i just want the goddamn inches.
u don’t have to care ur just being too optimistic, unless ur a late bloomer it’s very hard to grow an extra 3-4 inches at 16

and injecting steroids will literally stunt your growth don’t do that yet lmao

Higher caloric intake increases igf-1 but higher bodyfat levels cause your growth plates to fuse earlier retard
Of course bro. Ever since you were a small child you were told to eat to grow taller. There're countless of studies on why children and growing adults shouldn't avoid eating foods and diet and all of a sudden it turns out to be completely false because Mr. summer 2023 arc on incel forum said so. Needless to say you're a complete moron but I UNDERSTAND, so don't you worry. If you're gonna "debunk" something please take more than 10 minutes to read on the subject instead of telling teenagers to not eat because MUHHH high estrogen It's bad growth plates will fuse. Also If he's truly a heightmaxxer he should already be on AI so he will have low estrogen to begin with.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and Luxury
i suppose being hungry increases igf1 and other stuff buy its just to measure if youre in a calotic defecit
I count mah calories, i think you're being kinda retarded, appetite does work on the basis of calories, but if it was as easy as that people wouldn't just lose or gain weight without them wanting to, or eating at "maintenance", bmr and surplus calories being lower or higher depending on weight gain.

also, you sound indian asf.
u don’t have to care ur just being too optimistic, unless ur a late bloomer it’s very hard to grow an extra 3-4 inches at 16
No such thing to me as overly optimistic, id rather know in defeat what most cannot know in so called success, thats why im almost getting the money for hgh.

Worst case scenario i live with arthritis at 5'11-6'0 because of LLS, money is not much of a problem.

Of course bro. Ever since you were a small child you were told to eat to grow taller. There're countless of studies on why children and growing adults shouldn't avoid eating foods and diet and all of a sudden it turns out to be completely false because Mr. summer 2023 arc on incel forum said so. Needless to say you're a complete moron but I UNDERSTAND, so don't you worry. If you're gonna "debunk" something please take more than 10 minutes to read on the subject instead of telling teenagers to not eat because MUHHH high estrogen It's bad growth plates will fuse. Also If he's truly a heightmaxxer he should already be on AI so he will have low estrogen to begin with.
when did i say for him to not eat anything you fucking retard? all i said is that you shouldnt be a fatass so your growth plates dont fuse what are you arguing against you fucking monkey

Wtf is "AI"? I am going to keep bulking clean, already got my diet kind-of on point, last time i ate any form of added sugar was before new years. You have convinced me, too.

I count mah calories, i think you're being kinda retarded, appetite does work on the basis of calories, but if it was as easy as that people wouldn't just lose or gain weight without them wanting to, or eating at "maintenance", bmr and surplus calories being lower or higher depending on weight gain.

No such thing to me as overly optimistic, id rather know in defeat what most cannot know in so called success, thats why im almost getting the money for hgh.

Worst case scenario i live with arthritis at 5'11-6'0 because of LLS, money is not much of a problem.
Hop on HGH and Ai asap that's your best bet

Wtf is "AI"? I am going to keep bulking clean, already got my diet kind-of on point, last time i ate any form of added sugar was before new years. You have convinced me, too.
AI is aromatase inhibitor I suggest you read some threads on it. It basically elongates the time period in which you can grow because estrogen is the thing that fuses your growth plates and finalizes your height.

• +1
Reactions: kobex7

YOU sound indian faggot

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
Ah, heard about aromatase, ty. I'll follow the bulking shi along with the mini cuts i accidentally have, my calories are kind of sensitive, so TLDR; Lean Bulk + AI + HGH when possible + Better diet + Pubertymaxxing (Already on)

Lifefuel, because even if i don't end up 180cm, the tomboy dream is not unattainable with all this info. Thank you, brother.

but if it was as easy as that people wouldn't just lose or gain weight without them wanting to, or eating at "maintenance", bmr and surplus calories being lower or higher depending on weight gain.
normies are too pussy to not eat whenbtheyre hungry

your diet doesnt matter your genetic potenial matter you can get tall asf even if you have shitty diet

leanmaxx ASAP, your testosterone levels increase with decrease in bf%

@Tomboyslayer don't listen to the retards saying to lean urself out
Keep bulking until Ur done growing, fat can always be lost but height can't be gained once plates closed

• +1
Reactions: Van
Youngcel here, how the fuck do i leanmaxx without fucking up my hormones, and the chance to grow tall? 5'7, open plates and a year or 2 away from HGH.

It's a genuine question, i fear losing any cm or mm of height i can get my hands on, but if im too fat, then at some point it starts to fuck up my testosterone n hormones, and while it will not affect as much my height, i will end up looking like an indian because of 0 sensitivity (L-carnatine), estrogen from fat, and overall feel like shit.

Yes i am gymcelling, my BMI is a little low (barely 60kg at 5'7) but i do NOT want to miss the chance to grow to 5'11 (where i am this is incredibly good height). Father was 5'9, mother was 5'3. How to? Should i keep bulking and just get a healthy bmi and hope to grow and fuck up my hormones or get lean and possibly fuck up a few mm-cm of height?
Eat a lot of protein and run a lot. Running helps with grow hormones

@Tomboyslayer don't listen to the retards saying to lean urself out
Keep bulking until Ur done growing, fat can always be lost but height can't be gained once plates closed
I will not, been fat most of my life, not that it makes much of difference.

• JFL
nuked estrogenic signalling through starvation or AI/SERM abuse = decreased bone growth/decreased muscle growth/decreased collagen/decreased sex drive/heightend cortisol/fucked up immune system/tanked igf-1 = okay for heightmaxxing if you want to look like a medivial eunuch but not safe for anything else faggot

estrogen between 15-30 pg/ml = optimal for height maxxing in the vast majority of people
end of.
leanmaxx ASAP
only up to the lower end of your "set point" where you still have enough body fat/enough E2/enough leptin/normal endocrine function etc.
https://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=...ov/18574227/&usg=AOvVaw1tJAV7ihkW-emW3hp6Aeyq

22451.jpg

Higher caloric intake correlates with increased igf-1 levels
Fasting and being hungry also correlates with increased igf-1 levels because of decreased insulin and increased ghrelin.
Dirty bulking for height doesn't work either.

Here is what you can actually do:

Diet:
Eat micronutrient dense, low calorie dense whole foods, with ~1g/pound of bodyweight highly bioavailable protein in them. Eat enough monounsaturated and saturated fats, don't be afraid of cholesterol and animal fat, but avoid refined plant oils like the plague. Avoid refined carbohydrates as much as possible.
Track your calories if you need to, but focus more on what you eat than on how much you eat. Eat when you feel hungry, but don't become a fatass.

Training/Recovery:
Do some weight training and cardio, BUT DON'T OVERTRAIN!
Sleep for at least eight hours a day.

"Supplements":
If you want to you can take HGH/GHRHs/GHRPs/IGF-1 and AIs in small to moderate dosages.
This is not a recommendation btw. Do your own research first.

• +1
Reactions: c0pemaxxer
estrogen between 15-30 pg/ml = optimal for height maxxing in the vast majority of people
end of.
higher than 20 causes plate fusion fucking faggot

great question. not sure if there is a definitive answer. but you don't want to be fat in your adolescence that's for sure

higher than 20 causes plate fusion fucking faggot
enjoy your lethargy, weakness and erectile dysfunction
there is a reason roidcels always have a test base in their cycles

Last edited:
  • +1

Eat in a 300-500 calorie deficit and you'll be fine or as you grow taller slightly elevate your calories.

nuked estrogenic signalling through starvation or AI/SERM abuse = decreased bone growth/decreased muscle growth/decreased collagen/decreased sex drive/heightend cortisol/fucked up immune system/tanked igf-1 = okay for heightmaxxing if you want to look like a medivial eunuch but not safe for anything else faggot

end of.
Yes, I agree but I don't think you understand that the vast majority of people will never "nuke" their estrogen. I don't think you understand how hard it is to do so, you'd have to take advanced breast cancer-stage doses of Arimidex (10 mg) to nuke E2. The reason why is that you still have test and e2 being produced from your balls, so you will always have some level of estrogen in your body. Toppling that with the fact that Aromasin and Arimidex, only reduce E2 by 38% and 54% respectively, the majority of people's E2 levels will never reach "nuked" status. The only people you'll see having their E2 in the single digits are those on TRT who have stopped the production of Test and E2 from their balls. They no longer have any E2 and Test in their balls so they only have what's left in their tissues, but when they use an AI, it'll actually nuke their E2.

And BTW, I'm pretty sure it's like 15-20 pg/ml as 25-30 is the level seen in adult men and their growth plates are most likely closed.