How to leanmaxx without losing muscle

LeftistFeminist

LeftistFeminist

satire name junkie
im still waiting for my dnp but im already eating one meal a day and im losing muscle

impossible to keep 100% of your current muscles but resistance training + protein. Don't do cardio that burns carbs, burn cardio that burns fat

why do you mean by crdio that burns carbs and cardio that burns fat 💀
fast heart rate cardio = takes energy from carbs
steady slow cardio (bike, walking) = takes energy from fat

unless it's cope but ive seen someone from this org confirm this

• +1
Reactions: Miksu7787
fast heart rate cardio = takes energy from carbs
steady slow cardio (bike, walking) = takes energy from fat

unless it's cope but ive seen someone from this org confirm this
Idk. but very fast heart rate cardio (sprinting, HIIT swimming, sparring) increases metabolic rate wich burns more calories. And low intensity cardio like biking and walking keeps stress low but doesnt burn that much. But long duration medium intensity is the worst because it slows metabolic rate and spikes cortisol ( jogging)

Idk. but very fast heart rate cardio (sprinting, HIIT swimming, sparring) increases metabolic rate wich burns more calories. And low intensity cardio like biking and walking keeps stress low but doesnt burn that much. But long duration medium intensity is the worst because it slows metabolic rate and spikes cortisol ( jogging)
yeah the higher heart rate the more calories you'll burn but you shouldn't do too much cardio like hiit/running if you want to preserve as much muscle as possible

yeah the higher heart rate the more calories you'll burn but you shouldn't do too much cardio like hiit/running if you want to preserve as much muscle as possible
depends on timing and type. I mean look at sprinters theyre fucking jacked high t and look at long distanche marathoners theyre fucking low t cucks

depends on timing and type. I mean look at sprinters theyre fucking jacked high t and look at long distanche marathoners theyre fucking low t cucks
Sprints are probably the healthiest type of run since they dont last 30 min+ of high heart rate

Sprints are probably the healthiest type of run since they dont last 30 min+ of high heart rate
Yes and they have multiple other benefits like increasing gh, dopamine. Its evolution primal dudes rarely jogged they either traveled with walking or hunted with sprinting

Yes and they have multiple other benefits like increasing gh, dopamine. Its evolution primal dudes rarely jogged they either traveled with walking or hunted with sprinting
But u can combat the stress response of medium intensity cardio with doing something u enjoy like football or something

I go for long distance running now to see if it affects my face, I always look leaner on face after high heart rate training and also noticed that all footballers got lean faces, thats life fuel cause no way theres no boneless footballers

I go for long distance running now to see if it affects my face, I always look leaner on face after high heart rate training and also noticed that all footballers got lean faces, thats life fuel cause no way theres no boneless footballers
u will look leaner due to sweating out water and salt. And footballers do have lean faces because they are low bf