How to learn about high IQ looksmaxing topics?

Captain_Collagen

Captain_Collagen

Bronze
I see some people on here talking about various drugs, anti aging science, biology etc but I don't always fully understand it. Im particularly interested in anti aging.

I'm a stemcel and can learn whatever but know very little about biology or physiology.

What should I self-study to become knowledgable on these topics? Please reccomend fields to read up on and resources. High IQ responses only please ty
For some reason this thread posted twice jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 4804 and 2 others
Google

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Depends on your favorite topics, skin? bone? brain? what do you wanna improve

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16051 and Lev Peshkov
Depends on your favorite topics, skin? bone? brain? what do you wanna improve

I guess I would like a base of scientific knowledge so that I can research things myself with a higher level of understanding. Brain, fitness, anti aging and skin I'm particularly interested in.

I guess I would like a base of scientific knowledge so that I can research things myself with a higher level of understanding. Brain, fitness, anti aging and skin I'm particularly interested in.
im only kinda knowledgeable on brain and bones bro

• +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen
im only kinda knowledgeable on brain and bones bro

How did you become knowledgeable?

Im thinking about taking some biology/anatomy 101 type MOOC courses. I'm aware this isn't necessary for looksmaxing but it's more that my interest has been piqued

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
How did you become knowledgeable?

Im thinking about taking some biology/anatomy 101 type MOOC courses. I'm aware this isn't necessary for looksmaxing but it's more that my interest has been piqued
If you really wanna be top notch informed that wont help you.

You need to check out studies and research papers if you wanna know whats up

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
What you do you chose what you want to know

Eg skincare

Or collagen boosting then go to Google scholar and search for studies of things or drugs that have boosted collagen.

Trust sources with many many studies in it however.

• +1
Reactions: Captain_Collagen and Deleted member 2621
If you really wanna be top notch informed that wont help you.

You need to check out studies and research papers if you wanna know whats up

Yes absolutely but it seems that you would need some base layer of knowledge to properly understand a scientific paper. What's a starting point from little knowledge?

What you do you chose what you want to know

Eg skincare

Or collagen boosting then go to Google scholar and search for studies of things or drugs that have boosted collagen.

Trust sources with many many studies in it however.

Good tips thanks for your thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Yes absolutely but it seems that you would need some base layer of knowledge to properly understand a scientific paper. What's a starting point from little knowledge?

No problem boyo good luck!

• +1

Peshkov is right, google scholars is great. But imo u can just start reading papers and google the words u dont understand

• +1
skincare: read about different active ingrediants or watch videos about them (Vit A, C, B, Acids)
bones: learn about the structure of bones, how they are formed and their remodeling process and which hormones /substances can influence it
hair: big topic, great if you would do research in this field. more plates more dates has good info on that.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kade and Captain_Collagen
Wikipedia on a subject that interests you, then search for every word you don't know.
Though wikipedia can be a bit dense and high level sometimes, so don't get discouraged, if you don't get something you'll understand later.

An easy way to hear about new research at first is /r/science, it's like being presented with a selection of mostly intersesting/big discoveries, for free instead of paying for a review

• Love it
Crashcourse biochem/molecular biology, cell biology and some anatomy. Physiology is just adding on top of the first two.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 2205, Captain_Collagen and 2 others
Iqmaxxing with drugs are cope. The most you can do is increase attention, concentration and memory. There are legit drugs for this but sadly its not easy to get

Example
Ritalin
Modafinil
Adderall(aint avaible in turkey)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16051 and Incoming
Iqmaxxing with drugs are cope. The most you can do is increase attention, concentration and memory. There are legit drugs for this but sadly its not easy to get

Example
Ritalin
Modafinil
Adderall(aint avaible in turkey)
Arent even that effective if you dont have real underlying issues concentrating. just a magic pill cope. These are skills you have to learn and train overtime... start reading books, do stuff for school over extended periods of time to train it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Kade
read research papers and take notes

Theres lots of free resources from top universitys

Arent even that effective if you dont have real underlying issues concentrating. just a magic pill cope. These are skills you have to learn and train overtime... start reading books, do stuff for school over extended periods of time to train it.

giphy.gif

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
Modafinil: Studies have concluded that groups with lower IQs were profiting the most from it, while the gains for the higher IQ groups were only marginal. Did you profit a lot from it?🤨

Modafinil: Studies have concluded that groups with lower IQs were profiting the most from it, while the gains for the higher IQ groups were only marginal. Did you profit a lot from it?🤨
are you fucking stupid, i never said it increases iq

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Chintuck22
  • Woah
you are giving greysels bad name
how long I have been rotting on this forum doesnt influence my knowledge on certain topics and apparently it doenst give you the ability to undestand a simple reply either.

how long I have been rotting on this forum doesnt influence my knowledge on certain topics and apparently it doenst give you the ability to undestand a simple reply either.

bro i literally dont give shit

• Woah
keep taking pills to be able to function like a normal human being
dont talk shit about things you dont know and people you dont know, i have excessive daytime sleepiness since 2015 been sleeping 14 hour day to normally function and modafinil cuts that shit out, shut the fuck up

• Woah
dont talk shit about things you dont know and people you dont know, i have excessive daytime sleepiness since 2015 been sleeping 14 hour day to normally function and modafinil cuts that shit out, shut the fuck up
As I said, if you have underlying conditions these medications are legit. I dont have anything against you, I just want to warn people against buying medications they dont need, hoping for results they wont get. ✌

• Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
As I said, if you have underlying conditions these medications are legit. I dont have anything against you, I just want to warn people against buying medications they dont need, hoping for results they wont get. ✌
peace bro, but modafinil legit helps people even when they dont have underlying issue, i gave it to my dad it made him superproductive and its not even placebo didnt told him what it would do

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6963
peace bro, but modafinil legit helps people even when they dont have underlying issue, i gave it to my dad it made him superproductive and its not even placebo didnt told him what it would do
yeah wish you the best if it works well for both of you.

• Love it
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
JFL if you don't read studies for fun. You'll learn way more than any other ways people are recommending.

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones and Captain_Collagen
I learned about hair and skin from YouTube ngl

Retin A and nizoral ,ect

I would say google anything like how to improve intelligence such as foods and techniques
JFL if you don't read studies for fun. You'll learn way more than any other ways people are recommending.
Thanks king Henry

• +1
Just find accredited youtubers that talk about whatever you’re interested in

• +1
Good responses itt thanks kings

bhai go on r/longevity then longecity

• +1