How to learn anything really fast and get a 4.0 every semester.

D

Deleted member 21532

6'4 mogger kid.
If you want to learn how to learn, these two charts are where you should start.
IMG 4289
IMG 4290

They are the result of a large meta-analysis of study techniques. You should skip highlighting, summarizing, and rereading. Instead, practice, quiz & explain. Open paper:

And new research combines study techniques to develop the ideal test prep regimen. The steps:
🌙Study before bed
:🛌:Sleep
🌞:Short review when you wake
In an experiment, long-term retention increased by 50% & it took less time! The key was combining sleep & interleaved practice.

Attachments

• 3E7415DC-192D-46F4-B9F2-7C65987ED7E9.jpg
    3E7415DC-192D-46F4-B9F2-7C65987ED7E9.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 0
  • E47FCC65-B27A-47B4-9B12-7801C0A9872A.jpg
    E47FCC65-B27A-47B4-9B12-7801C0A9872A.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, KING REIDYZ, 5.5psl and 18 others
Strong first post

good thread bhai :feelsgood:

If you want to learn how to learn, these two charts are where you should start.
View attachment 1826377View attachment 1826379
They are the result of a large meta-analysis of study techniques. You should skip highlighting, summarizing, and rereading. Instead, practice, quiz & explain. Open paper:

And new research combines study techniques to develop the ideal test prep regimen. The steps:
🌙Study before bed
:🛌:Sleep
🌞:Short review when you wake
In an experiment, long-term retention increased by 50% & it took less time! The key was combining sleep & interleaved practice.
WTF are those?
Also, what do you mean by a "4.0", in my country grades go from 1 to 10, you need at least a 5 to pass...

rare greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Bakin donuts 🍩 and Danish_Retard
Gonna get into NIT(Indian yale) With this

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, thebrownprettyboy and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
This is blatant cope. Understanding of a topic is made through being able to make lots of distinctions around a particular thing i.e you know what it is and isn't and how it relates to other things + repetition. The distinctions you can make around a topic the more you understand it.

Also, when it comes to memory I find that the quicker I try to recall things the more likely I am able to correctly remember things.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
I find memorizing effective for exams NGL

This is blatant cope. Understanding of a topic is made through being able to make lots of distinctions around a particular thing i.e you know what it is and isn't and how it relates to other things + repetition. The distinctions you can make around a topic the more you understand it.

Also, when it comes to memory I find that the quicker I try to recall things the more likely I am able to correctly remember things.
I take part of this back. The testing part is legit. In fact, the majority of your revision should be self testing.

WTF are those?
Also, what do you mean by a "4.0", in my country grades go from 1 to 10, you need at least a 5 to pass...
4 Gpa is a 10 faggot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
just pretend that nothing exists except for the topic you are studying and forget about everything and smoke weed before you sleep.

Mirin contributing to the forum on the first post, already been posted 10 times but still a good reminder.

Do you know anything about learning less memory heavy subjects like maths and physics? All I've done is used spaced repetition and then just done questions in random order. Takes so much fucking time tho.

Getting a 4.0 and learning things does not mean the same. How I approach an English class vs a math class is very different.

Some classes are learning intensive other classes its about jumping through the right hoops and reading the rubric they give. Some classes no matter how smart you are will just take 4 hours a week because its busy work others will take 20 or 1 hour depending on how you approach it.

mirin technique

Users who are viewing this thread

Back