How to learn boxing without Braindamagingmaxxx ?

A

A23ghskung

Gold
How to learn boxing without getting your brain smashed right & left? Lately I've been thinking about joining a boxing gym because I tought it would be useful. Imagine you ascend to Chad & you walk with your Stacy gf, when all of a sudden 2 normies disrespect your Gf ? What are you going to do ?

Well boxing is the solution, but how do you learn boxing without lowering your IQ? I mean each time you get hit or knocked out I'd imagine you lose brain cells?

Almost impossible if you want to spar, which is crucial to actually learn how to fight. You can't get better at fighting with drills only you need to step into the ring and try to punch a guy while avoiding punches.

I stopped because I realized it was damaging an invaluable asset (my brain) for almost zero gain (you almost never get into a fistfight unless you're low class and if you win you can end up in jail). Just carry a firearm

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Even with the best protection it is probably to have some brain damage. Look what happen to all professional boxers when they retire after years of boxing. Literally no pain no gain.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and niqfan625
Can't. Learn MMA instead or at least kickboxing, you do a lot more strikes to the body and also grappling so you end up taking a lot less hits to the head.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Can't. Learn MMA instead or at least kickboxing, you do a lot more strikes to the body and also grappling so you end up taking a lot less hits to the head.
lol you werent meant to box unlike my true warrior skull

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    566 KB · Views: 0
How to learn boxing without getting your brain smashed right & left? Lately I've been thinking about joining a boxing gym because I tought it would be useful. Imagine you ascend to Chad & you walk with your Stacy gf, when all of a sudden 2 normies disrespect your Gf ? What are you going to do ?

Well boxing is the solution, but how do you learn boxing without lowering your IQ? I mean each time you get hit or knocked out I'd imagine you lose brain cells?
As a boxer, who will become an undisputed champ of 2-3 weight categories in the future and will win his countries nationals in 2024

Practice defense drills for 1 hour straighr, blocking, parrying, footwork, head movement.

Then light sparmax. Tell your opponent to fuck off if he does hard sparring. ONLY SPARRING FOR POINTS. Set boundaries. Do it so you can improve your technique and reaction times

Strength and conditioning so u can have killer punching power to end the fights faster

This is what I do.

Do another sport like tennis or rowing where you don’t get concussions and brain damage! Plus it’s high-class and a halo unlike boxing.