How to learn strategy/tactics?

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
So I want to learn strategy and tactics, and by that I mean creating strategies, planning, thinking several steps ahead, that can be applied to virtually every endeavor. Kind of like Batman, and how he is able to do the things I mentioned (JFL I don't actually want to be batman, I just want strategic/tactical abilities like his). Assuming I have the intelligence, what is the best route for me to go about learning, practicing, and honing these types of skills?

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile and Deleted member 26859

• Hmm...
Reactions: slayerToBe
You cant because i'm batman

• JFL
Tactics/strategy are cope tbh. So many instances in history where entire battles and campaigns flipped because of some bullshit.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and ArcticStorm
Tactics/strategy are cope tbh. So many instances in history where entire battles and campaigns flipped because of some bullshit.
So many instances in history where entire battles and campaigns flipped because of some STRATEGY AND TACTICS

So many instances in history where entire battles and campaigns flipped because of some STRATEGY AND TACTICS
:bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

Most battles turn into meatgrinders that end in stalemate unless one side has massive advantage. Germany fought a meatgrinder war in France for 4 years during WW1 but then because of a bullshit fluke tactic France fell in less than a month during WW2.

People are bluepilled about war. Most grand victories don't happen because of some brilliant high IQ move or whatever. Generally when one side curbstomps another, it's either because of massive numerical or technological disparity, or because of some insane luck/unpredictable shit happening.

Famous generals are like the war version of famous CEOs like Elon Musk or Buffet in that people THINK they are smart when in fact they were just at the right place at the right time.

• +1
You have to be very observant, some people are simply natural at this

just do what u said nigga, think steps ahead