How to learn walking like a neurotypical

cursedbybones

cursedbybones

5’10 ndcel
Joined
Mar 24, 2026
Posts
1,077
Reputation
1,358
Title
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1
neurodivirgin
 
  • +1
Reactions: cursedbybones
U prob won't, I tried, started to walk even odder
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: cursedbybones
U prob won't, I tried, started to walk even odder
Yesterday someone in my class said that people were talking about me and saying that im an npc, robot and things:cry:
 
Yesterday someone in my class said that people were talking about me and saying that im an npc, robot and things:cry:
I had people saying I am walking like an npc to my face , this is not the worst u can get
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: cursedbybones

Similar threads

bonecreator
Replies
4
Views
52
Diddihippi09
Diddihippi09
sub5coper69
Replies
1
Views
28
sub5coper69
sub5coper69
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
2
Views
36
SPAM
SPAM
cursedbybones
Replies
4
Views
49
cursedbybones
cursedbybones

Users who are viewing this thread

  • chaxy
  • MemorableMoron
  • cursedbybones
  • Halo11111
Back
Top