How to leave Looksmax.me forever

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700
Purpose
The purpose of this guide is to give people the opportunity to leave looksmax.me forever and improve your mental state. Alternatively, this could work as a guide to leave this place temporarily and come back after a long break of a few months.

Part 1: Motivation
Before you start thinking "this place will live rent free forever" or "you will always think about .me" I have a few motivating words to tell you.

1. Stop the defeatist cope. If you haven't actually tried to leave don't think like this. I know many people have tried to leave but this is something you need to put effort in.

2. If you have been addicted to other things, and nearly everyone has, consider how you were able to get past that addiction. There were times where I was addicted to games like minecraft and civ and eu4 and would play them hours daily, then eventually I realized that it was bad how much I was playing and I stoppped.

3. You are coping again if you think that this site is 'different' or 'special' in some way. In reality this site is just a bunch of sad teens and a few really sad adults repeating the same views over and over until you think they are reality. Sure I believe in the blackpill to an extent, but really I think everyone does. The way people here portray 'blupilled normies' is way extreme and few teens irl actually think that way. I've never heard 'looks don't matter' or shit like that irl. We all know they matter, but this site just believes that they matter almost completely.

Part 2: Preparation
To prepare to leave .me you need to start a few things.

1. Ideally you NEED to have friends irl, since that will make you more normal. Isolation is a curse and it will make you weird and fucked in the head. If you talk to people irl you can learn to become normal again. If you really don't have friends irl, I would suggest make some friends online. Join twitter and just tweet shit and you will 'meet' some people. It's not ideal but for some people it's the best they can do.

2. Get actual hobbies. There are so many things you could be doing, they don't even have to be 'good for you'. This is just a list of some of the most accessible and common hobbies.

-Watch shows / movies (easy to get for free online)
-Play video games (Addictiveness of video games can take time away from here)
-Go to places irl. Again maybe some of you don't have friends but try to make some please, otherwise you could even go to some places like parks and zoos and museum etc alone.
-Play / watch sports. It is competitive and therefore very addicting, it is something you can follow where there is constant exciting news.
-Read books, sketch, anything

3. Care about looks less. If you are constantly thinking about looks you will inevitably come back to this site. You need to care less. If you want to get surgeries then GO get them and leave. Not even that many softmaxxes so just start doing them and then leave. By then you will need to do less things to improve your looks and will just be maintaing them so you don't need to be hear reading about the ideal nasofrontal angle or some shit like that. You can still realize looks are important, but realize they aren't the be all end all and that you did all you can to improve them.

Part 3: Evacuation
It is too difficult for some people to just leave the site, so in my opinion it is better to do it gradually.
Follow this plan:
1. Make one day a week where you are not allowed to open this website. If this is you already move to the next step.
2. The week after, make it two days a week you aren't allowed ot open this website.
3. Continue adding one day every week, most people won't reach a point where they go one day a week they will just stop before they reach that point.

Before you say that this is the same as just leaving, it's different because it is easier to stick to 6 days a week than 0 days a week.

Another thing you could do if u really want to is request two bans at the start of the year. At some point in january, just use up your two requested bans and then they will wait until next year to unban you. I'm sorry @mods if this would be annoying but I know we can't really request a 'permaban' so this is the best way I feel to do it rather than breaking a rule.

Part 4: How to not come back
If you manage to leave for over a month or so, you would probably not come back and be fine with not coming back. You will forget the blackpills eventually (cope if you say you won't). It will just take you longer depending on how long you stayed here. Just for those first few weeks make sure and hold yourself accountable to not google this site. I'll probably leave for real after this or within a few weeks, this guide was more for me because writing shit out helps me actually do it but maybe someone will actually benefit.

@Intjcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 2403, oatmeal and 8 others
I don’t see any point in leaving at the moment. I’ll leave once I get a gf.

Just have a life outside of .me and you'll stop using it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 10536 and 4 others

Literally just log out

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2214, Arcturus and 1 other person
I actually enjoy coming here unironically. I haven’t seen my friends irl in ages cuz of corona so I don’t mind staying on the forum in the meantime.

• +1
Reactions: Alexjohn009, BigBoy, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
just have a life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alexjohn009 and Deleted member 10536
This thread is cope, the users are copers, overall cope is everywhere. cleaning my house is cope. eating is cope. clothes are cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lasko123, Copemaxxing, BigBoy and 3 others
spend enough time here and ull see the same threads every day

But this forum, aside from offtopic and blackpills, is a looksmaxxing forum.

Want some actual real self improvement advice?

-GET BETTER LOOKING

your irl quality of life, including the oh so called social circles, friends activities and hobbies will improve proportionally and accordingly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214 and Deleted member 10679
Just have a life outside of .me and you'll stop using it.
That's the thing. This place is better/more enjoyable than irl. So it's only natural you come back here.
Problem is elsewhere. This site is just a symptom, not a problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, sandcelmuttcel and WadlowMaxxing
I successfully left for a bit a while back but eventually came back for the jfls

If you need a guide to leave this place, you are stuck here for ever.

Purpose
The purpose of this guide is to give people the opportunity to leave looksmax.me forever and improve your mental state. Alternatively, this could work as a guide to leave this place temporarily and come back after a long break of a few months.

Part 1: Motivation
Before you start thinking "this place will live rent free forever" or "you will always think about .me" I have a few motivating words to tell you.

1. Stop the defeatist cope. If you haven't actually tried to leave don't think like this. I know many people have tried to leave but this is something you need to put effort in.

2. If you have been addicted to other things, and nearly everyone has, consider how you were able to get past that addiction. There were times where I was addicted to games like minecraft and civ and eu4 and would play them hours daily, then eventually I realized that it was bad how much I was playing and I stoppped.

3. You are coping again if you think that this site is 'different' or 'special' in some way. In reality this site is just a bunch of sad teens and a few really sad adults repeating the same views over and over until you think they are reality. Sure I believe in the blackpill to an extent, but really I think everyone does. The way people here portray 'blupilled normies' is way extreme and few teens irl actually think that way. I've never heard 'looks don't matter' or shit like that irl. We all know they matter, but this site just believes that they matter almost completely.

Part 2: Preparation
To prepare to leave .me you need to start a few things.

1. Ideally you NEED to have friends irl, since that will make you more normal. Isolation is a curse and it will make you weird and fucked in the head. If you talk to people irl you can learn to become normal again. If you really don't have friends irl, I would suggest make some friends online. Join twitter and just tweet shit and you will 'meet' some people. It's not ideal but for some people it's the best they can do.

2. Get actual hobbies. There are so many things you could be doing, they don't even have to be 'good for you'. This is just a list of some of the most accessible and common hobbies.

-Watch shows / movies (easy to get for free online)
-Play video games (Addictiveness of video games can take time away from here)
-Go to places irl. Again maybe some of you don't have friends but try to make some please, otherwise you could even go to some places like parks and zoos and museum etc alone.
-Play / watch sports. It is competitive and therefore very addicting, it is something you can follow where there is constant exciting news.
-Read books, sketch, anything

3. Care about looks less. If you are constantly thinking about looks you will inevitably come back to this site. You need to care less. If you want to get surgeries then GO get them and leave. Not even that many softmaxxes so just start doing them and then leave. By then you will need to do less things to improve your looks and will just be maintaing them so you don't need to be hear reading about the ideal nasofrontal angle or some shit like that. You can still realize looks are important, but realize they aren't the be all end all and that you did all you can to improve them.

Part 3: Evacuation
It is too difficult for some people to just leave the site, so in my opinion it is better to do it gradually.
Follow this plan:
1. Make one day a week where you are not allowed to open this website. If this is you already move to the next step.
2. The week after, make it two days a week you aren't allowed ot open this website.
3. Continue adding one day every week, most people won't reach a point where they go one day a week they will just stop before they reach that point.

Before you say that this is the same as just leaving, it's different because it is easier to stick to 6 days a week than 0 days a week.

Another thing you could do if u really want to is request two bans at the start of the year. At some point in january, just use up your two requested bans and then they will wait until next year to unban you. I'm sorry @mods if this would be annoying but I know we can't really request a 'permaban' so this is the best way I feel to do it rather than breaking a rule.

Part 4: How to not come back
If you manage to leave for over a month or so, you would probably not come back and be fine with not coming back. You will forget the blackpills eventually (cope if you say you won't). It will just take you longer depending on how long you stayed here. Just for those first few weeks make sure and hold yourself accountable to not google this site. I'll probably leave for real after this or within a few weeks, this guide was more for me because writing shit out helps me actually do it but maybe someone will actually benefit.

@Intjcel
change password by smashing keyboard
change email to cock.li shit
log out
you'll never come back

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299