How to legitimately lighten eye color? (without surgery)

itzxcolin

itzxcolin

LETS ALL ASCEND 💫
Currently using MSM + Vitamin C eye drops daily and seen slight but not much change. People have recommended sungazing, but i’m scared that’s gonna damage my eye sight and leave permanent marks on my vision. Any other ideas?

I have blue eyes, but not the majestic shade people seek. Trying to lighten them.
Could use colored contacts if no other good options.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, optimisticzoomer, lyricism and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 29261, Disbox789 and 10 others
just use colored contacts

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
ive been appling a mix of clorox and semen in my eyes and so far the results are pretty good

i went from having t50s to t15s

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brigadinho, SonOfDarkseid, gigacopecel and 8 others
I went from t50 eyes to light brown after dropping glorilla glue and watermelon juice in my eyes

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: smoth and Roquefort
spongebob squarepants eww GIF
stare at the sun

• JFL
Reactions: dark-red-pill, garoupilled_ and Roquefort
I will be putting out a guide on how to do it in September. I've got it down.

ANYONE READING THIS: DO NOT DM ME. YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicktator, dannydipss, gigacopecel and 6 others

post results

Currently using MSM + Vitamin C eye drops daily and seen slight but not much change. People have recommended sungazing, but i’m scared that’s gonna damage my eye sight and leave permanent marks on my vision. Any other ideas?

I have blue eyes, but not the majestic shade people seek. Trying to lighten them.
Do not lighten your eyes you will go blind.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator
sun gazing will produce more melanin in your iris, darkening them into green, then hazel, then brown. Not to mention destroying the receptors

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
post results
Pre Eyes

This was taken in January of this year. I started at a T50. That is Stucco behind me. I am outside in daylight, looking into the sun trying to get enough light to see pupil or limbal ring with no luck.

In June, I started mixing my own eye lightning solution using DMSO, Glutathione, NAC, NAG, and Glycine. This is from last week after approximately 2 months of using the solution. It worked faster because I was also taking the skin lightening stack in addition to making my own eye drops. It also caused my hair to grow in blonde (see eyebrows) and also notice skin color change.

IMG 0694 2

I am still testing it, and I really need to make an instructional video because I don't trust you guys to mix it yourself without injuring yourselves. That's why it's coming out in Sept.

P.S. the Aspie look in my eyes is because I am trying to open them as much as possible to get the light into them.

DO NOT SEND ME DM'S PLEASE. I've already had a bunch.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Dicktator, Aditya., gigacopecel and 4 others

Tag in thread when it comes out

• +1
Reactions: currywhowillascends
View attachment 2380576

This was taken in January of this year. I started at a T50. That is Stucco behind me. I am outside in daylight, looking into the sun trying to get enough light to see pupil or limbal ring with no luck.

In June, I started mixing my own eye lightning solution using DMSO, Glutathione, NAC, NAG, and Glycine. This is from last week after approximately 2 months of using the solution. It worked faster because I was also taking the skin lightening stack in addition to making my own eye drops. It also caused my hair to grow in blonde (see eyebrows) and also notice skin color change.

View attachment 2380583

I am still testing it, and I really need to make an instructional video because I don't trust you guys to mix it yourself without injuring yourselves. That's why it's coming out in Sept.

P.S. the Aspie look in my eyes is because I am trying to open them as much as possible to get the light into them.

do you have a picture of your iris in both before and after?

something like this

Another abysmal read; go to fucking medschool or cope cuz none of that will change your eyecolour, only damage your eyes

• Ugh..
Reactions: Dicktator
u cant dumb niggers need to stop axxxing this question.

Lazers n sheeeit!

View attachment 2380576

View attachment 2380583

Great results but your eyes look extremely irritated and red from what you’ve been doing

There are vitamin c eye drops??

Just lasermaxx. It seems to be the most legitimate and effective option. I wouldn’t trust mixing anything myself and risking that

Aspirin. Eye color is modulated by melanin production and storage, and aspirin inhibits melanin production. Be careful with the sun, you won't be able to tan and will burn more easily.

View attachment 2380576

View attachment 2380583

If it’s changing your hair pigments too, that might be concerning as it could be systematically destroying melanin and blood cells

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Aspirin. Eye color is modulated by melanin production and storage, and aspirin inhibits melanin production. Be careful with the sun, you won't be able to tan and will burn more easily.
Then wouldn’t half the population have colored eyes?

Then wouldn’t half the population have colored eyes?
Low doses + inconsistent use. Aspirin is very safe, if taken with K2, you can get away with maybe 20g at a time without intestinal bleeding (not advising you to do so, just see 20g as somewhat of a limit).

Low doses + inconsistent use. Aspirin is very safe, if taken with K2, you can get away with maybe 20g at a time without intestinal bleeding (not advising you to do so, just see 20g as somewhat of a limit).
Has it worked for you?

Has it worked for you?
I'm sure the attached images speak for themselves. Also, Melanin is also partially responsible for eye sight, as a myopic myself i can assure you it has gotten slightly worse with time, not enough for changing glasses, though.

Attachments

• now.jpg
    now.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 0
  • then.jpg
    then.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 0
I'm sure the attached images speak for themselves. Also, Melanin is also partially responsible for eye sight, as a myopic myself i can assure you it has gotten slightly worse with time, not enough for changing glasses, though.
The lightings are off and I don’t think there’s a difference.. you already had colored eyes. If it went from dark brown to colored I would believe you. I think taking that much aspirins would risk internal bleeding more than getting any results from it.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
The lightings are off and I don’t think there’s a difference.. you already had colored eyes. If it went from dark brown to colored I would believe you. I think taking that much aspirins would risk internal bleeding more than getting any results from it.
You just gotta be faustian enough.

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
You just gotta be faustian enough.
If you’re ugly, colored eyes won’t do a thing to you. I’ve seen many undesirable people with colored eyes. On the other hand, I think Chico is the highest PSL god to me and he has brown eyes. There are 20-30 things a person could work on looksmaxxing vs risking losing your sights to get colored eyes via these extreme measures. Which then you’ll never get to see any more beautiful people and all the work you’ve put on yourself

same color and different lighting

where si ti

HOW TF DO I GET MY HANDS ON THIS SUBSTANCE HOWWW PLEEADSEEE DO I PIT ASPIRIN IN MG EYES WHERE DO I GET ASPIRIN PLEEWAASSEEE

FInishing up the guide as we speak. The instructional video is up on youtube. Later tonight, or by tomorrow.
Can you link it? Your profile is private

View attachment 2380576

View attachment 2380583

Bro where is your Skin lightening Stack? Cant find it

Can you link it? Your profile is private

• +1
Reactions: itzxcolin
Great thread. Appreciate it a lot

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
you would get a better halo if you had dark brown/black eyebrows instead of trying to lighten your eyes

No offense,but your eye is heavily pixelated on the left.jfl.

Try Subliminals
Images