How to lengthen short philtrum?

D

Deleted member 32734

Bronze
Joined
Jul 21, 2023
Posts
374
Reputation
336
How do u actually lengthen the philtrum (both soft tissue and bone)? I have a short midface ratio of 1.29 and hope by increasing the philtrum, my face won't look neotonous and baby like also becoz of shit jaw.
 
Braces can actually bring the teeth downward by creating new bone above.
 
Braces can actually bring the teeth downward by creating new bone above.
Does it lengthen the philtrum from the skin outside as well?
 
bimax w/ downgraft
 
Can I dm for more info?
 
I can't dm u. Can u dm me pls?
 
Subhuman maxxing
 
  • +1
Reactions: tahahd11
Lefort

5R6q5LH.jpg
 

Similar threads

kosya_slayer
Replies
15
Views
66
overforme3
overforme3
no1softee
Replies
3
Views
37
Eggshells
Eggshells
emi2k
Replies
3
Views
45
godlenwind47
G
Drifty
Replies
10
Views
45
Drifty
Drifty
ion_sub5-lltn
Replies
7
Views
98
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top