how to lessen the chance of someone doxxing you by uploading your face on discord servers

banjojones

banjojones

Platinum
yes anything can happen discord servers are spergy but I merely need an honest face rating on an incel server. Problem is that those servers are flooded with feds and are considered potential terrorist cells. I know I am not a chad so it's unlikely I would be used as a chad-fishing experiment but I don't want employers to do a reverse image search and find my ugly face.

-how can I lesson this chance? I really do need an honest face rating. My mommy and daddy say I am handsome but I want to know if others think the same

Ask @MarkCorrigan for a rate
He’s the best rater here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and germanlooks
Ask @MarkCorrigan for a rate
He’s the best rater here
thx but don't i feel comfortable. (at least on discord you can "delete" your images but on here you can't delete private messages).

thx but don't i feel comfortable. (at least on discord you can "delete" your images but on here you can't delete private messages).
You can edit them out

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
I'm a fed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Umbra, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
Atleast you won't get doxxxed

yes anything can happen discord servers are spergy but I merely need an honest face rating on an incel server. Problem is that those servers are flooded with feds and are considered potential terrorist cells. I know I am not a chad so it's unlikely I would be used as a chad-fishing experiment but I don't want employers to do a reverse image search and find my ugly face.

-how can I lesson this chance? I really do need an honest face rating. My mommy and daddy say I am handsome but I want to know if others think the same
It’s a risk vs reward. Why do you care for incels opinion anyways ?

dont give a fuck about it in the first place?

Dont step on someone nerve or be really ugly or really hot

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
don't give a fuck but how likely will employers find me
Put your photo here, it creates a cartoon of your face:
The banjo kid in your avatar is drawn like this for example:

You can then post the cartoon without worrying someone will recognize you...

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, Constantin Denis and gamma
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Dont step on someone nerve or be really ugly or really hot
This tbh

Unless you either piss everyone off, are comically ugly or impossibly good looking nobody cares

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nightg and hebbewem
Cage it's so different looking
There are multiple options there that give different results, play with them, until you get one that looks similar to you...

This tbh

Unless you either piss everyone off, are comically ugly or impossibly good looking nobody cares
ok I don't care about some sperg on the server I am just worried about employers finding me.

realistically how could an employer find me? (I know nothing is 100% safe but I want to reduce my odds)

ok I don't care about some sperg on the server I am just worried about employers finding me.

realistically how could an employer find me? (I know nothing is 100% safe but I want to reduce my odds)
unless they are super autistic and look you up via face input on pimeyes or something nearly impossible

If people want to dox you they will dox you. Just don't start fight's with people and don't say too stupid stuff. Even if you think you are anonymous. That way if you get doxed it doesn't matter that much.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
For the love of god never pm ur face to someone like @FastBananaCEO or @MarkCorrigan they’re well known doxxers

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 5189 and gamma
Use Imgur

Just pay qoves tbh