How to lighten already blue eyes?

I

Ihatemyface

Iron
Is there anything that can be done to lighten already blue eyes? I tried a10 contact lenses and they look terrible due to the pupil size not changing at all in different lighting (giving a fish/reptile eye look)

I have attached my normal eyes and a morph of the colour I want.

05DD9F60 9D2B 4447 B4EB 1F23E9EDC525
C5B2E54A 7343 43DD A1F7 8B5DDD4AD1C3

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and russwestbrook
No, if your eyes are that light already.

Any theory to lighten your eyes will be futile.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Less melanin probably
Wait for winter

No, if your eyes are that light already.

Any theory to lighten your eyes will be futile.
Ahh that’s a shame, I’m not sure why some blue eyes are really light and others aren’t? I have zero melanin in my skin and eyes so it can’t be that.

Ahh that’s a shame, I’m not sure why some blue eyes are really light and others aren’t? I have zero melanin in my skin and eyes so it can’t be that.
No, it's exactly that lmao + genetics.

This is why white people have lighter colored eyes, while blacks don't.

Melanin controls all the coloring in your body.

Since you have light blue eyes, you probably have so little melanin in your body lol.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
No, it's exactly that lmao + genetics.

This is why white people have lighter colored eyes, while blacks don't.

Melanin controls all the coloring in your body.

Since you have light blue eyes, you probably have so little melanin in your body lol.
But how come some blue eyes are super pale? and others are more dark blue. Mine are medium blue despite not having any melanin.

But how come some blue eyes are super pale? and others are more dark blue. Mine are medium blue despite not having any melanin.
No, you have some melanin because your brows are dark (Unless Dyed)

Also, genetics play a role. If your parents dont have super bright eyes, you wont either.

There is one ancient Vedic ritual that only I know the incantations to. Very high efficacy, pm me if you wish to know further.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ballskin and AscendingHero
There is one ancient Vedic ritual that only I know the incantations to. Very high efficacy, pm me if you wish to know further.
lmfao tell us this in the groupchat buyo

No, you have some melanin because your brows are dark (Unless Dyed)

Also, genetics play a role. If your parents dont have super bright eyes, you wont either.
I’m a natural ginger. Eyebrows are dyed. I have hardly any melanin at all. Never had a sun tan because my skin is so pale, so I use tanning drops.

I want eyes like this Russian YouTuber

83123DB2 778C 4C7F BB92 2B37C2881844
Close up of my eye colour

Is there anything that can be done to lighten already blue eyes? I tried a10 contact lenses and they look terrible due to the pupil size not changing at all in different lighting (giving a fish/reptile eye look)

I have attached my normal eyes and a morph of the colour I want.

View attachment 1567682View attachment 1567684
look for eyecolor changing eyedrops on google something will pop up and they can lighten ur eyes and results will be faster cause ur eyes are already blue also Danish_retard has a guide havent seen it, just seen it rn while typing in similar threads

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Lemon juice works well

• JFL
Reactions: TurkishAscender and Agendum
look for eyecolor changing eyedrops on google something will pop up and they can lighten ur eyes and results will be faster cause ur eyes are already blue also Danish_retard has a guide havent seen it, just seen it rn while typing in similar threads
Sadly they don't work for blue eyes, as what determines the colour of blue is light refraction in the lenses, not the amount of melanin. If you had green eyes it might work.

it all has to do with genetics and rayleigh scattering like he said
in theory you could get lazer eye surgery and make it lighter and u probably used cheap contacts opt for movie sfx ones
but focus on the shape first you need orbital decompression canthoplasty and uee fillers ASAP
and if u have a shit lower third correct that before anything bc jaw is law
chad jaw + blue eyes = slayer combo

it all has to do with genetics and rayleigh scattering like he said
in theory you could get lazer eye surgery and make it lighter and u probably used cheap contacts opt for movie sfx ones
but focus on the shape first you need orbital decompression canthoplasty and uee fillers ASAP
and if u have a shit lower third correct that before anything bc jaw is law
chad jaw + blue eyes = slayer combo
Thanksfor the info

would you say orbital decompression is worth it, wouldn’t filler or implants to the orbital bone be better. Would my pfl get shorter with orbital decompression?

Thanksfor the info

would you say orbital decompression is worth it, wouldn’t filler or implants to the orbital bone be better. Would my pfl get shorter with orbital decompression?

both are good go to eppley