How to lighten black hair to dark brown?

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
title,
how do i lighten black hair to dark brown to achieve better, mulatto coloring instead of ethnic looking.
slayers look oubre and opry have this color of hair, not black, but dark brown.
1GettyImages 1075511470 1024x683
526deb4ef2e5d8e53ed3efa227feb81a

ask any curry male model

You have to bleach it then dye it brown

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Honey on scalp then go in the sun 20minutes then shower. You'll feel it getting lighter, do it gradually and in a week it should be light enough. Did this before and it worked.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 6423
Henna/Mehndi would do that, no prior bleaching required.

Opry looks like demi god in that photo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
When I get loads of sun exposure my hair becomes the same color as oprys in that pic

When I get loads of sun exposure my hair becomes the same color as oprys in that pic
do you put anything in your hair? what is your natural hair color?

bump I want dark brown hair too, it mogs

You could dye your hair or have it receive lots of sunlight so it naturally bleaches.
dying doesnt work, you need to bleach then tone then dye its just fucks up you hair totally. sunbleaching is minimal and is not enough by the time you need a haircut

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽. and Alexanderr
dying doesnt work, you need to bleach then tone then dye its just fucks up you hair totally. sunbleaching is minimal and is not enough by the time you need a haircut
Why dye doesnt work?

Why dye doesnt work?
hair color is additive you cant dye hair a lighter shade than it is. if you dye black hair brown before bleaching it, it wont work you need to lift the color first.

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
hair color is additive you cant dye hair a lighter shade than it is. if you dye black hair brown before bleaching it, it wont work you need to lift the color first.
Will bleaching make it white?:y'all:

Will bleaching make it white?:y'all:
No bleaching it will make it yellow and it will destroy your hair before you can remove every last trace of pigment due to the way bleach work.
To get white hair you need to bleach it to the palest white than tone it and dye it white

• +1
No bleaching it will make it yellow and it will destroy your hair before you can remove every last trace of pigment due to the way bleach work.
To get white hair you need to bleach it to the palest white than tone it and dye it white
palest yellow I mean

• +1
So better not to bleach?