How to look better with makeup

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
So you’re probably wondering wtf “you’re a fag Femboy why you trynna turn us into foids make up is feminine?” JFL 😹😹😹 stfu horse with hunter eyes on.

You can still looksmax as a man with makeup without looking feminine.

Makeup increases attractiveness in men, make them look more masculine and women found the men wearing makeup more attractive.

IMG 6501

Essentially you need to do your makeup like male models. Women’s makeup and men’s makeup are different. Women tend to try to increase facial contrast while men don’t. This is high facial contrast, the eyes and lips standing out makes you look feminine.
IMG 6504

Low facial contrast vs high (makeup)

IMG 6506

So what you should go for is the male model way of doing makeup where you don’t increase facial contrast but you make the skin look homogenous, decrease lip redness and decrease contrast from the eye area to the rest of the face, you could even use subtle contouring to make your face more angular and masculine and enhance prominence:

Follow this makeup tutorial but the key important things is to decrease facial contrast and get a homogenous face and more angularity with contour.

For contour follow these videos:

I’ve tried male makeup before and it look so natural and people don’t even notice and it made more look more masculine the way I applied it. Most of my friends are women and even they could tell. But I don’t wear it coz I’m a fag so I rather look youthful and increase facial contrast.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and cyprian_tomaszewski
Fagmaxxing,chemicalmaxxing nga your just putting chemical in ur body slowly. retarted fraudmaxxing guide yk it's bad beaucse I've never hated on a guide before

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: shosuke25, clarksonoid, tempelcat4 and 1 other person
57B75FCE CB7B 46D2 B27C B3C71D6149C3

What makeup do you recommend to help my facial contrast?

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, sub5c3l, EzikoIsHere and 5 others
give two producrs to buy for skin, bb cream and bronzer or what

• +1
Reactions: tempelcat4
So you’re probably wondering wtf “you’re a fag Femboy why you trynna turn us into foids make up is feminine?” JFL 😹😹😹 stfu horse with hunter eyes on.

Makeup increases attractiveness in men, make them look more masculine and women found the men wearing makeup more attractive.

View attachment 2810013

Essentially you need to do your makeup like male models. Women’s makeup and men’s makeup are different. Women tend to try to increase facial contrast while men don’t. This is high facial contrast, the eyes and lips standing out makes you look feminine.
View attachment 2810020

View attachment 2810023

So what you should go for is the male model way of doing makeup where you don’t increase facial contrast but you make the skin look homogenous, decrease lip redness and decrease contrast from the eye area to the rest of the face, you could even use subtle contouring to make your face more angular and masculine and enhance prominence:

Follow this makeup tutorial but the key important things is to decrease facial contrast and get a homogenous face and more angularity with contour.

I’ve tried male makeup before and it look so natural and people don’t even notice and it made more look more masculine the way I applied it. Most of my friends are women and even they could tell. But I don’t wear it coz I’m a fag so I rather look youthful and increase facial contrast.

.org logic:
splashing your face with some products to get women - gay :sick::rage:(n)
getting your face rearranged while they put catherer in your dick (so you don't piss yourself) for 20k$ - straight :soy::owo:(y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4, IWantToMax, sub5c3l and 2 others

View attachment 2810013

View attachment 2810020

View attachment 2810023

u r actually gay? cause it sounds like ur inplying ur gay at the end

I saw a lot of male makeup contouring to make the face more "chiseled".

I wasn't even able to see a difference.
Bones are everything and you can't really create bonny looking with soft male makeup

Only acceptable thing is light bb cream, everything else is stupid

View attachment 2810013

View attachment 2810020

View attachment 2810023

View attachment 2810013

View attachment 2810020

View attachment 2810023

nigga send a pic of yourslef