How to look better

V

volvic.0q

Iron
Joined
Aug 11, 2026
Posts
7
Reputation
3
This is totally unfrauded. What is my rating and how do I ascend?
1000073028
 

Attachments

  • 1000073027.jpg
    1000073027.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Todeboas16
Ngl but you have great potential, just be careful with your exercises, medication, and other things you're doing so you don't mess things up.
 
  • +1
Reactions: volvic.0q
Ngl but you have great potential, just be careful with your exercises, medication, and other things you're doing so you don't mess things up.
Yea I'll go to a derma and tryna fix my skin. Also I wanna go to an ortho to check If I have any recessions or misalignments
 
Yea I'll go to a derma and tryna fix my skin. Also I wanna go to an ortho to check If I have any recessions or misalignments
You have a little but better then average
 
chad with bad skin
 

Similar threads

D
Replies
1
Views
45
Todeboas16
Todeboas16
johntheslayer54
Replies
48
Views
953
async
async
Ancident
Replies
5
Views
140
enzo33542
E
Buterman
Replies
17
Views
193
rockstarr
rockstarr

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Deluxe4
  • Animepilled
  • Subob
  • cold_nano
  • gan21
Back
Top