God
Angels
Man
Animals
Bacteria
Plants
PenileFacialSurgery
I like how you put it in reverse

also starting over again at the bottom stating I’m God.

you are so fucking lucky my guy. tall, white, european, living in a beautiful european country
also my country is racist af and they support racism, thats why im not afraid of doxxing in the slightest

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 6488
also my country is racist af and they support racism, thats why im not afraid of doxxing in the slightest
doxxing? but you already have your face posted so you don't need to worry, right?

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and toth77
doxxing? but you already have your face posted so you don't need to worry, right?
yea i meant that my address and stuff, like the way nibba was doxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
yea i meant that my address and stuff, like the way nibba was doxxed
have you been to any other european country?

• +1
Reactions: toth77
have you been to any other european country?
a couple of them yea, i was in croatia multiple times, in italy twice, we go to austria often to shop, i was on classtrips in serbia, romania and slovakia, and i was in spain and monaco when i was really young and once in a waterpark in slovenia

• +1
a couple of them yea, i was in croatia multiple times, in italy twice, we go to austria often to shop, i was on classtrips in serbia, romania and slovakia, and i was in spain and monaco when i was really young and once in a waterpark in slovenia
ohh that's awesome i love spain

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and toth77
not really tbh, im a really bad student XD
you should come to the us, girls dig your height + accent, they're pretty much brutal halos

• Love it
What are you even talking about u ugly subhuman dog?XD my life is 10x better than yours and you know it
lmao don't ever change dude

lmao don't ever change dude
Ok but u should kys lol, one more comment like that one and im destroying you, consider this your final warning

• JFL
Reactions: improover
Ok but u should kys lol, one more comment like that one and im destroying you, consider this your final warning
i would let u destroy me tbh ngl gnomesayin?

• JFL
my mother saw me watching the male model video of toth , its over for me

• JFL
Reactions: toth77 and millimitresss
my mother saw me watching the male model video of toth , its over for me
she probably was so embarrassed to have a son who could never look as good as him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toth77 and godlikesz
you should come to the us, girls dig your height + accent, they're pretty much brutal halos
Nothing in the world is worth moving to the united states tbh

• +1
Nothing in the world is worth moving to the united states tbh
tbh atm it's a horrible idea, but hypothetically if he did, it would result in what i said above

tbh atm it's a horrible idea, but hypothetically if he did, it would result in what i said above
Yes but it's not worth it abandoning such a beautiful continent like Europe and living in such a horrible country like the united states, just a matter of personal taste