How to look more dominant?

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I'm out here on the streets to try and look more dominant, I already have height and size on my side and I just need to ogremax. I demand respect from anyone who walks past me. Any ideas on what else to do?

grow a beard and squintmaxx. And wear tank top + boots. And wrap a bandana around your head. And make a cut in your eyebrows.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 283
Good posture and look straight ahead as far as you can see into the distance, eyes narrowed. The classic thousand mile stare. This gives off intense alpha vibes because it makes you look like you don't feel threatened by anyone around you (think Clint Eastwood). The opposite of this is frantically eyeing everyone around you, which makes you look weak and threatened.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479
Just give people stink eye or a look of serious constipation
Lower your voice, deep-throatmaxx no homo
Get some tats maybe a tear drop on your face.

I think overall body posture is probably best way to look dominant and grounded. Also get a slight natural suntan, but don't overdo it, you'll look dumb.
grow a beard and squintmaxx. And wear tank top + boots. And wrap a bandana around your head. And make a cut in your eyebrows.
Why a cut in eyebrows? Sweet pic 7abibi

Yeah of course try to look dominant, but if you get rolled none your tats tanktop will do shit

the true way is to learn mma and buy one of the gyms hoodies

Browridge plus low set bushy eyebrows and deep set eyes with a strong lower third.

You can squint max to infinity, if you don’t have the above you’ll just look like a creep.

Why a cut in eyebrows? Sweet pic 7abibi
Well in the past this signified that you were a tough mothafucka who got stabbed and beaten up on a regular basis. But nowadays every wannabe tryhard (like OP) makes a cut in his eyebrows to look just that. So he should go with the fl0w.

nice picture eh? 3arf 3n nfsak ya yahudi

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite
I'm out here on the streets to try and look more dominant, I already have height and size on my side and I just need to ogremax. I demand respect from anyone who walks past me. Any ideas on what else to do?
Grow a foot and start powerlifting

Grow a foot and start powerlifting
?1542127004766

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
By snapping the neck of some manlet faggot infront of a bunch of foids.

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell
people can see right through that shit if you don’t have the aura of what you are trying to present.

If you wanna be dominant, you gotta do dominat things, you can’t just “act” or pretend

Always take charge when needed and be able to back things up when needed

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell
no one gives a shit about your dominance MATE

I've thought for a long time and women are easy to dominate, but if you can dominate a man, youre status maxed so in conclusion try to fuck your dad to assert your dominance

Learn to be as authentic/congruent as you can, for that you need a high self-esteem/acceptance base, basically not giving a fuck, but you can't force yourself to not give a fuck, it needs to come from a healthy state (read Carl Rogers, depends on childhood, how you were raised and important reference experiences that define who you are), so when you are interacting with people, people can read the underlying sub-communication that your stress level is lower than them, ease/comfort level is higher. That is the real truth about being "alpha"(I hate that term though), you can't act more alpha, you can only be more alpha, the self is always coming through. People can read when others are trying to be someone they are not/being fake because of nonverbal communication that we unconsciously pick-up, so acting alpha does the opposite effect once it inevitably starts cracking. Work on better understand yourself, work on your traumas, commit at being yourself and your alpha will naturally come out of you. Aside from that, max out appearance and money/status so people have a bias inclination to give you more respect.
TL;DR: Warning, might contains some :redpill:.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 中原岬 and Youngcell