How to looksmax being a 16 years old guy?

Cauã

Cauã

Iron
I'm 16 years old, and I want to improve my appearance, what is the best way for me to looksmax?

Some photos of me to get an overview of my appearance:
IMG 20210917 WA0009
IMG 20210210 WA0013

Now some pics from dental molds and one from my smile:View attachment 1323050
IMG 20210917 WA0046
IMG 20210917 WA0031
IMG 20210917 WA0037

Upper arch width:
IMG 20210917 WA0018

Lower arch width:
IMG 20210917 WA0023

I have a ugly,8 teeth smile
IMG 20210908 WA0001

Please,help me,and say the best way for me to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
you should probably take multiple anabolic steroids and put dht on ur dick until you turn bald (y)

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 6423
you need to lose bloat and jaw surgery but you cant afford it. so keep softmaxxing and fix your teeth (which u r already doing)

also change your hair and style to something more trendy. at our age (14-18) getting a TikTok style is a good halo:y'all:

You need jaw surgery ASAP. I don't think anything else will help.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member and coolguy1
thanks for explaining to me. I have to go to a maxfac to see if he does the surgery on me, right?
Go to ur ortho and tell him about it, if he is a good ortho he will refer u to a surgeon

Go to ur ortho and tell him about it, if he is a good ortho he will refer u to a surgeon
thanks for the recommendation, but if my ortho doesn't want to refer me to the surgeon what do i do? Will I go to another ortho or something?

I just have one more question, do you think that only with jaw surgery I can look decent, or maybe I would have to do more surgery?

you need race transplant

• +1
Reactions: Slob
get lots of calcium and vitamin d to grow your frame and height before the bones fuse.
get vitd, magnesium and zinc to boost your testosterone so you can increase your penis size and deepen your voice.

Damn this guy has an even worse palate than me
Manually stretch your lips OP

Hgh, and aromatase inhibitors.

Will make you grow taller and improve face

Palate widener will make your palate larger.

If youre autistic try bonesmashing, some here say its legit

Obrigado miscigenação @Beetlejuice @Tyronecell

• Love it
Reactions: Tyronecell and Beetlejuice

I went to about 3 orthodontists and the 3 said that my palate is already big enough, and that it's actually too big.

HGH is way too expensive and can fuck me up if used wrong, plus I don't know where I would get it. I don't know what an aromastase inhibitor is, but I'll do some research

How to stretch lips manually? Just stretched forward, upwards, sideways and stuff? And that would only affect my lips wouldn't it, no change in smile or something like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
get lots of calcium and vitamin d to grow your frame and height before the bones fuse.
get vitd, magnesium and zinc to boost your testosterone so you can increase your penis size and deepen your voice.
I did this a while ago for a long time and I didn't see much of a difference, but I did it again a while ago, and I'll keep doing it because it's a good habit.

Sleep a lot. For real mate. Go to bed before midnight and have at least 8 hours of sleep

Sleep a lot. For real mate. Go to bed before midnight and have at least 8 hours of sleep
I already do it and it's a very good lifemax. I feel much better sleeping well

I also follow a lot of sleepmax habits and I think I've already optimized my sleep a lot.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianF
Before anything try to reduce your bloat. Seriously your left undereye looks like someone punched you in the face
I went to about 3 orthodontists and the 3 said that my palate is already big enough, and that it's actually too big.
Both of your jaws are very narrow. Who cares about orthodontists opinion, orthodontists only care about making your teeth straight
They will be closing that gap between your teeth with braces. Your end results is going to be more narrower
Other than that you have too much gum showing when you smile
both of your jaws are recessed to the point its making you look like you have bimaxillary protrusion(when in reality that kind of look is just the illusion created by both jaws being recessed)

Before anything try to reduce your bloat. Seriously your left undereye looks like someone punched you in the face

Both of your jaws are very narrow. Who cares about orthodontists opinion, orthodontists only care about making your teeth straight
They will be closing that gap between your teeth with braces. Your end results is going to be more narrower
Other than that you have too much gum showing when you smile
both of your jaws are recessed to the point its making you look like you have bimaxillary protrusion(when in reality that kind of look is just the illusion created by both jaws being recessed)
This is probably not bloating but flacid skin thanks to my receding maxilla. I drink too much water a day, sometimes up to 5 liters of water a day, and I don't consume as much salt. I've also had this for a long time now, in times where I was thinner than I am today.

I know these orthodontists are shit, but without them agreeing to do something for me I'm never going to get anything. I can't install an MSE on my own, or do anything risky on myself, because I'm not crazy. I would like to know where I should go to maybe find someone to do this for me. And if maybe I have a real need to do these procedures to improve my appearance, or if maybe I was just paranoid

This is probably not bloating but flacid skin thanks to my receding maxilla. I drink too much water a day, sometimes up to 5 liters of water a day, and I don't consume as much salt. I've also had this for a long time now, in times where I was thinner than I am today.

I know these orthodontists are shit, but without them agreeing to do something for me I'm never going to get anything. I can't install an MSE on my own, or do anything risky on myself, because I'm not crazy. I would like to know where I should go to maybe find someone to do this for me. And if maybe I have a real need to do these procedures to improve my appearance, or if maybe I was just paranoid
I am not saying do some crazy thing like install mse on yourself, obviously that would be the most stupid move to do as you seem like you have no knowledge about those kind of things. Even if you had knowledge, I doubt you would want to take the risks of if something went wrong. So the smartest move would be to go to an orthodontist who knows the importance of orthodontics in airway. Someone who knows what they are doing. Not some random shit orthodontist thats closest in your area. Otherwise you are just gambling your looks for straight teeth. Your could even look worse after the treatment, thats what happened to me personally, though I got orthodontic treatment when I was going through puberty, which affected it even more
Honestly I don't even have time to convince you to this, and more importantly why would I? Its your choice, if you want to risk ruining your looks for straight teeth go for it, you are free to choose whatever you want

On the other hand if you drink that much water and your undereye still look this much swollen everyday I would see a doctor, it could even be an issue with your kidneys, it does not look like a normal swollen eye bag to me...

• +1
Reactions: Cauã
I am not saying do some crazy thing like install mse on yourself, obviously that would be the most stupid move to do as you seem like you have no knowledge about those kind of things. Even if you had knowledge, I doubt you would want to take the risks of if something went wrong. So the smartest move would be to go to an orthodontist who knows the importance of orthodontics in airway. Someone who knows what they are doing. Not some random shit orthodontist thats closest in your area. Otherwise you are just gambling your looks for straight teeth. Your could even look worse after the treatment, thats what happened to me personally, though I got orthodontic treatment when I was going through puberty, which affected it even more
Honestly I don't even have time to convince you to this, and more importantly why would I? Its your choice, if you want to risk ruining your looks for straight teeth go for it, you are free to choose whatever you want

On the other hand if you drink that much water and your undereye still look this much swollen everyday I would see a doctor, it could even be an issue with your kidneys, it does not look like a normal swollen eye bag to me...
Dude, first, I'm not saying what you said is wrong. You're right. A lot of your opinions and things you talk about here make a lot of sense, and you seem to know a lot about the area.

But there's something that stops me from doing some things. I live in Brazil, I'm 16 years old, and I'm poor. In case I would like maybe someone to give me some idea of what I can do. Maybe going to a maxfac is a good idea? I've been to a myobrace orthodontist, who in theory knows about the importance of the airways, but he just shit and walked over to me and told me to wear braces. There is an MSE orthodontist here in Brazil, but it is in another state and practically impossible for me, as I believe I will have to go to him regularly, and also spend a lot of money on the trip.

And if the bags under my eye were kidney trouble, I'd be dead long ago. As I grew up they formed. I always drank a lot of water, but nowadays I drink more, because I got into the habit of drinking a lot of water, and with time my body started asking for more. As I recall, I've had this for about 5 years or so, so kidney problems should be ruled out. I really think it's my recessed maxilla and zygos that make these bags. My body produced more skin because he thought my skull would develop better, but it didn't, and it stayed that way.

You're only 16 bro you've got a lot of growing left to do I wouldn't go into surgery till much later on. My face changed loads from when I was 16 and I didn't even know what mewing was back then or anything about diet/sleep/posture/exercise. Stick to the basics unless you have some kind of sleep disordered breathing.

Dude, first, I'm not saying what you said is wrong. You're right. A lot of your opinions and things you talk about here make a lot of sense, and you seem to know a lot about the area.

But there's something that stops me from doing some things. I live in Brazil, I'm 16 years old, and I'm poor. In case I would like maybe someone to give me some idea of what I can do. Maybe going to a maxfac is a good idea? I've been to a myobrace orthodontist, who in theory knows about the importance of the airways, but he just shit and walked over to me and told me to wear braces. There is an MSE orthodontist here in Brazil, but it is in another state and practically impossible for me, as I believe I will have to go to him regularly, and also spend a lot of money on the trip.

And if the bags under my eye were kidney trouble, I'd be dead long ago. As I grew up they formed. I always drank a lot of water, but nowadays I drink more, because I got into the habit of drinking a lot of water, and with time my body started asking for more. As I recall, I've had this for about 5 years or so, so kidney problems should be ruled out. I really think it's my recessed maxilla and zygos that make these bags. My body produced more skin because he thought my skull would develop better, but it didn't, and it stayed that way.
ok ok , you probably got me wrong, maybe I went a bit harsh with the way I explained myself. I was trying to warn you in a serious way as some really bad things happened to me because of an orthodontist who though he knew what he was doing like yours, ruined my face. I really really regret going to that orthodontist for orthodontic treatment and not ending the treatment earlier before things got worse. If you could have seen how I looked before you wouldn't believe it was me now. If I could go back and If I could affect my parents way of view about orthodontics somehow, I would have definetely not cared about the money lost If I abandonded the treatment. So take that risk yourself, usually there is no going back from that

I understand that you don't have money, I don't either, I am trying to do something about it at the moment. But unfortunately I have some bad news for you, any surgery is much much more expensive than just braces so if you are planning to go to a surgeon you have to find a way to save up money. You are only 16, most surgeons would not give you surgery at this age anyways even if you had money. Most surgeons would tell you to wait until you are 18. That means 2 years before you can even get anything done anyways. Even then finding a surgeon that could give you any surgery for just aesthetic results will be exteremely hard, because they usually do not approve it unless you have some malloclusion problem

I would have sugarcoated what were the issues with your face but I don't think anyone comes to this forum for that. Ask this question on reddit or any other platform and people will just tell you there is nothing wrong and just get confident. While in reality they are probably the ones who judge people by their appereance and get all the priviliges of being good looking people. So don't take this personal. I tell everyone who asks about these topics in a straightworward way like this without sugarcoating. My intention is not to make anyone angry or hurt peoples feelings. if that caused any of these, no hard feelings, like I said its not personal to you.

Last edited:
ok ok , you probably got me wrong, maybe I went a bit harsh with the way I explained myself. I was trying to warn you in a serious way as some really bad things happened to me because of an orthodontist who though he knew what he was doing like yours, ruined my face. I really really regret going to that orthodontist for orthodontic treatment and not ending the treatment earlier before things got worse. If you could have seen how I looked before you wouldn't believe it was me now. If I could go back and If I could affect my parents way of view about orthodontics somehow, I would have definetely not cared about the money lost If I abandonded the treatment. So take that risk yourself, usually there is no going back from that

I understand that you don't have money, I don't either, I am trying to do something about it at the moment. But unfortunately I have some bad news for you, any surgery is much much more expensive than just braces so if you are planning to go to a surgeon you have to find a way to save up money. You are only 16, most surgeons would not give you surgery at this age anyways even if you had money. Most surgeons would tell you to wait until you are 18. That means 2 years before you can even get anything done anyways. Even then finding a surgeon that could give you any surgery for just aesthetic results will be exteremely hard, because they usually do not approve it unless you have some malloclusion problem

I would have sugarcoated what were the issues with your face but I don't think anyone comes to this forum for that. Ask this question on reddit or any other platform and people will just tell you there is nothing wrong and just get confident. While in reality they are probably the ones who judge people by their appereance and get all the priviliges of being good looking people. So don't take this personal. I tell everyone who asks about these topics in a straightworward way like this without sugarcoating. My intention is not to make anyone angry or hurt peoples feelings. if that caused any of these, no hard feelings, like I said its not personal to you.
Don't worry bro, you didn't offend me, you didn't even say anything about my appearance, you only gave tips on how to improve. And even if you did, I wouldn't be sad. I already know I'm ugly, and I want to improve like everyone else here. I'm sorry I thought you were offended or something.

About jaw surgery, here in Brazil there is a public health system. There's a way I can get it for free, but I would have to have a rather serious problem to get the surgery for free. Is there any way to maybe bypass a test or something to get the surgery? Because here usually to do something very expensive for free is very difficult, usually doctors only do if you are really in serious condition unfortunately. Is my situation that serious, or would I just be wasting time chasing free surgery?

About jaw surgery, here in Brazil there is a public health system. There's a way I can get it for free, but I would have to have a rather serious problem to get the surgery for free. Is there any way to maybe bypass a test or something to get the surgery? Because here usually to do something very expensive for free is very difficult, usually doctors only do if you are really in serious condition unfortunately. Is my situation that serious, or would I just be wasting time chasing free surgery?
In some places if you have sleep aphnea you can get it for free or some of it will be covered at least. Other than that unless you have a functuonal problem I don't think you can get it for free. Its like that everywhere, not just in Brazil, you have to have an underlying problem to be able to get it covered by insurance or other ways, otherwise you pay the whole price since it is completely for aesthetic reasons.
Also keep in mind jaw surgery is not like any other surgery, for example rhinoplasty. No its a much more painful procedure and healing takes a very long time too. Complications can occur and they might not always be reversible. So the point is make sure you do a lot of research before you decide to do anything

In some places if you have sleep aphnea you can get it for free or some of it will be covered at least. Other than that unless you have a functuonal problem I don't think you can get it for free. Its like that everywhere, not just in Brazil, you have to have an underlying problem to be able to get it covered by insurance or other ways, otherwise you pay the whole price since it is completely for aesthetic reasons.
Also keep in mind jaw surgery is not like any other surgery, for example rhinoplasty. No its a much more painful procedure and healing takes a very long time too. Complications can occur and they might not always be reversible. So the point is make sure you do a lot of research before you decide to do anything
And for palatal expansion, can I try to do it even if I don't have a crossbite?

My looksmax plan is this:

I'm going to try to do a palate expansion first, and start saving money by working part-time, so when I get to be 18 or 19 years old I'll have the money to get my jaw surgery done. During this time I will try to find good surgeons, and the consequences of jaw surgery.

Aside from jaw surgery, would there be another way to improve my appearance? Like implants?

Along with everything people said in here, I would try mewing and inshallah that it actually works, idk if it did for me but my improvement between 17 and 19 was basically massive (probably 1.5x-2x psl), and I doubt puberty just hit that hard.

testosterone maxxing. Hoping it grows bones extra
I already do that. I take zinc, vitamin d, eat a lot of protein, and eat well overall. I also have a lot of natural testosterone, it might not seem like it, but to take this picture I had to shave my beard, and I've had facial hair since I was 13. I already have almost a full beard, which is a common sign of high testosterone, among many other signs.

I like my testosterone, but for me it's a terrible looksmax, it leaves me with acne, it makes me very tense when talking to girls, among many other annoyances. But it's a good lifemax, it makes me happier, more energetic, and that's good, out to attract girls

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Along with everything people said in here, I would try mewing and inshallah that it actually works, idk if it did for me but my improvement between 17 and 19 was basically massive (probably 1.5x-2x psl), and I doubt puberty just hit that hard.
What is inshallah?

I did mewing, but I didn't have any results, so I stopped, but I'll come back, now it's easier because I already know how to do it right. Doesn't mewing with braces affect the results?

What is inshallah?
If Allah/God wishes. With Gods help. If the Gandy Looks Gods in heaven, are being geneorus to you
I did mewing, but I didn't have any results, so I stopped, but I'll come back, now it's easier because I already know how to do it right. Doesn't mewing with braces affect the results?
I dunno about braces.
but in general. Don't be a mouth breather. And put the toungue correctly. Important for dental health. And mouthbreater alot, will turn into a looks min, in the end.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
If Allah/God wishes. With Gods help. If the Gandy Looks Gods in heaven, are being geneorus to you
I understood
I dunno about braces.
but in general. Don't be a mouth breather. And put the toungue correctly. Important for dental health. And mouthbreater alot, will turn into a looks min, in the end.
I don't breathe through my mouth, thankfully. Nowadays I never breathe through my mouth, but before I used to breathe through my mouth while doing some very intense physical activity like football, does that destroy facial development? Or only if it's a very recurrent habit?

And for palatal expansion, can I try to do it even if I don't have a crossbite?

My looksmax plan is this:

I'm going to try to do a palate expansion first, and start saving money by working part-time, so when I get to be 18 or 19 years old I'll have the money to get my jaw surgery done. During this time I will try to find good surgeons, and the consequences of jaw surgery.

Aside from jaw surgery, would there be another way to improve my appearance? Like implants?
You can get palatal expansion even if you don't have a crossbite, however you can't just get the classic palatal expander and you might not get too much expansion so that it won't mess with your bite. Classic rapid palatal expander doesn't work on adults, it will just tilt/flare your teeth outwards and worse it can even damage the roots of your teeth. You need to get mse if you want non surgical palatal expansion. Andy you can't just go to a random orthodontist, you need to go to an orthodontist who knows what they are doing, preferably an airway focused orthodontist, otherwise chances are orthodontist will just refuse to give you palatal expansion since you have normal occlusion. Most peoples teeth are tilted inwards. Lower teeth can be tilted outwards and upper teeth can be tilted outwards slightly to compensate with the expanded upper jaw, but like I said your orthodontist have to know what they are doing

before I used to breathe through my mouth while doing some very intense physical activity like football, does that destroy facial development?
No, that doesn't matter.
It's about, how one breaths most of the time. What is standard mode of breathing. Like 80% of the time.
When hyperventliting during sports, it doesn't matter. It's unavoidable anyways, if one really pushes oneself in sports
Or only if it's a very recurrent habit?
true that. What one does 80% of time, matters most.

You can get palatal expansion even if you don't have a crossbite, however you can't just get the classic palatal expander and you might not get too much expansion so that it won't mess with your bite. Classic rapid palatal expander doesn't work on adults, it will just tilt/flare your teeth outwards and worse it can even damage the roots of your teeth. You need to get mse if you want non surgical palatal expansion. Andy you can't just go to a random orthodontist, you need to go to an orthodontist who knows what they are doing, preferably an airway focused orthodontist, otherwise chances are orthodontist will just refuse to give you palatal expansion since you have normal occlusion. Most peoples teeth are tilted inwards. Lower teeth can be tilted outwards and upper teeth can be tilted outwards slightly to compensate with the expanded upper jaw, but like I said your orthodontist have to know what they are doing
Can the MSE, MARPE or HAAS be successful for expansion in adults?

And if by chance I installed the MSE on myself (last of the last cases, I don't want to do that) what would happen and where do I have to research to know how to do this?

And back to the subject of jaw surgery, isn't there any way to fake sleep apnea and get jaw surgery?

Can the MSE, MARPE or HAAS be successful for expansion in adults?
Of course MSE and MARPE can succesfully skeletally expand the adult palate. HAAS on the other hand cannot as it is not bone anchored.
And if by chance I installed the MSE on myself (last of the last cases, I don't want to do that) what would happen and where do I have to research to know how to do this?
I really really wouldn't recommend trying something like self install. First of all you need to numb your palate with lidocaine injection and you need to know how to aspirate... If you accidentally inject it into a vessel some really bad things could happen( worst case: death). Plus you probably won't be able to get lidocaine anyways. On top of that for MSE to split the midpalatal suture screws need to go in enough to get bicortical engagement. You probably won't be able to do that at home. Orthodontist check it with x-ray. If you really cannot find anyone where you live there are orthodontists who give this treatment even if you come from somewhere else and then you can get it checked by another orthodontist where you live( for example if an x-ray is needed to see if there is screw drag etc...) and the orthodontist who installed it can monitor the rest of it online( I know an orthodontist like that in the country I live in)
And back to the subject of jaw surgery, isn't there any way to fake sleep apnea and get jaw surgery?
I have no idea about that. If you find a way tell me also :ROFLMAO:

Of course MSE and MARPE can succesfully skeletally expand the adult palate. HAAS on the other hand cannot as it is not bone anchored.

I really really wouldn't recommend trying something like self install. First of all you need to numb your palate with lidocaine injection and you need to know how to aspirate... If you accidentally inject it into a vessel some really bad things could happen( worst case: death). Plus you probably won't be able to get lidocaine anyways. On top of that for MSE to split the midpalatal suture screws need to go in enough to get bicortical engagement. You probably won't be able to do that at home. Orthodontist check it with x-ray. If you really cannot find anyone where you live there are orthodontists who give this treatment even if you come from somewhere else and then you can get it checked by another orthodontist where you live( for example if an x-ray is needed to see if there is screw drag etc...) and the orthodontist who installed it can monitor the rest of it online( I know an orthodontist like that in the country I live in)

This is very informative. MARPE may have it here in my city.

I have seen that increasing weight, and drinking some alcohol before the test, may interfere with the test. Body fat is one of the main reasons people have apnea. But I don't know if you just need to be a little fat or obese. Depending on the level of body fat it's even worth it, you do a "bulking" and then go to the gym, it's even easier to gain muscle mass:lul:

This is very informative. MARPE may have it here in my city.

I have seen that increasing weight, and drinking some alcohol before the test, may interfere with the test. Body fat is one of the main reasons people have apnea. But I don't know if you just need to be a little fat or obese. Depending on the level of body fat it's even worth it, you do a "bulking" and then go to the gym, it's even easier to gain muscle mass:lul:

No, that doesn't matter.
It's about, how one breaths most of the time. What is standard mode of breathing. Like 80% of the time.
When hyperventliting during sports, it doesn't matter. It's unavoidable anyways, if one really pushes oneself in sports

true that. What one does 80% of time, matters most.
You're only 16 bro you've got a lot of growing left to do I wouldn't go into surgery till much later on. My face changed loads from when I was 16 and I didn't even know what mewing was back then or anything about diet/sleep/posture/exercise. Stick to the basics unless you have some kind of sleep disordered breathing.
Obrigado miscigenação @Beetlejuice @Tyronecell
Jaw surgery

You need jaw surgery ASAP. I don't think anything else will help.
you need to lose bloat and jaw surgery but you cant afford it. so keep softmaxxing and fix your teeth (which u r already doing)

also change your hair and style to something more trendy. at our age (14-18) getting a TikTok style is a good halo:y'all:

what surgery he needs ? bimax ?
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478 and subhuman incel
Dont, get a jaw implant. Instead move it forward

Dont, get a jaw implant. Instead move it forward
I don't understand, is I supposed to have jaw surgery to move the jaw forward, or to place jaw implants?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
I don't understand, is I supposed to have jaw surgery to move the jaw forward, or to place jaw implants?
Implants are bad, you dont want plastic under your skin

you can get implants that turn into bone nowadays.

• Woah
I won't go for implants anyway. I have a lot of downward growth that shows a lot of gums in my smile. I think that only jaw surgery can solve it, but if you know of another surgery that does this, please let me know

• +1