How to looksmax for asian girls - Asian girl writes story about what exactly she likes in white guys + some suifuel for cheesy rumble

ChadpreetMaxxer

ChadpreetMaxxer

The Blackpill godfather of uncomfortable truths.

basically,

the lighter your hair and eyes,

the better.

so dye your hair lighter colours

wear eye contacts etc

germanic language preferred

"The problem is, even though I find them hot and attractive, my desire of seeing a white guy doesnt disappear. Even when I am dating an asian man, I always secretly think aboit a white guy. I just don't feel satisfied."

The fate of all asian men. They will never be satisfied with you. They will always wish you were white deep down.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anticel, John124, Deprived and 10 others
brutal tbh.

• +1
Reactions: mogging and John124
Well here we go

I am blonde, I got ocean blue eyes (not bright) but I'm a 4/10 recessed subhuman soooo

Yeal I'll shoot my shot, she gave me lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, DotaTakımOyunudur, John124 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and Doesn'tNeedSurgery
yeah exactly. hes a chad there
NEA maxxing it is then. Either go live with the bing bongs and definitely get some pussy or stay here and maybe get some pussy.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and ChadpreetMaxxer
"The problem is, even though I find them hot and attractive, my desire of seeing a white guy doesnt disappear. Even when I am dating an asian man, I always secretly think aboit a white guy. I just don't feel satisfied."
For fuck's sake why are they so hateful of their own bloody race
In 50 years there will be no "Asian", it seems. They'll all be Hapa niggers.
Thank you, international Jewry.

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer and sub5inchcel
a reminder all of theses girls no amtter the race are imagining chads

Who give fuk about noodlewhore.I actually thanks white bro for this.
297D51E3 10DC 44F0 9166 6C6A39228E7B

Attachments

• 9B2BC371-10B0-4E6F-91D5-301A92355BD0.jpeg
    9B2BC371-10B0-4E6F-91D5-301A92355BD0.jpeg
    153.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 9809B9FC-C7BF-47EB-A2D1-718B634951CF.jpeg
    9809B9FC-C7BF-47EB-A2D1-718B634951CF.jpeg
    573.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
@Cheesyrumble why cumskin wanna fuk noodlewhore so bad?

@Cheesyrumble why cumskin wanna fuk noodlewhore so bad?
cos races that create good men(whites) create shit women (white women)

and races that create shit men(asian) create coomfuel women (asian women)

can confirm. im german, blonde and blue eyed and had many gook iois and even some approaches

• JFL
cos races that create good men(whites) create shit women (white women)

and races that create shit men(asian) create coomfuel women (asian women)
Cope. How’s white men good but white women shit? Show me your study g

Cope. How’s white men good but white women shit? Show me your study g
because whites are the tallest , most masculine faces, biggest dicks, richest, highest testosterone

u want that in a man but not in a woman

why would u want a tall, masc, big pussy, rich, feminist, low Estrogen whore

because whites are the tallest , most masculine faces, biggest dicks, richest, highest testosterone

u want that in a man but not in a woman

why would u want a tall, masc, big pussy, rich, feminist, low Estrogen whore
you are literary describing black. cumskin blonde, blue or green eye and no lips are feminist trait that why every race wanna fuck white girl.

you are literary describing black. cumskin blonde, blue or green eye and no lips are feminist trait that why every race wanna fuck white girl.
no. im literally describing white. blacks are way shorter than whites, smaller dicks, poorer, lower T, lower strength. and have big dick sucking lips

thats why every guy wants asian or latina women and why white women all pay to get lip fillers to have big dick sucking lips like blacks and ethnics do

Ahahahahaha I WISH I was a chad over there son, but my tinder experiments say otherwise

Fucking kill me
they dont use tinder in east asia. and its 95% men on tinder there lol...

• Hmm...
How the fuck do asian males even continue to live on without roping?

Over for ching chongs

Legit the only way for asian males to actually have respect is to have a white girl.
Incel = no respect
Even having an asian gf will lead to failure since she will lust after white guys anyway.

no. im literally describing white. blacks are way shorter than whites, smaller dicks, poorer, lower T, lower strength. and have big dick sucking lips

thats why every guy wants asian or latina women and why white women all pay to get lip fillers to have big dick sucking lips like blacks and ethnics do
ALL Cope. Latina maybe, but I don’t think most guy prefer asian over white. Asian girl literally build like kid with no ass and tits.
And https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4327897/#abstract-1title
Small lip are literally subhuman traits and most white guy build like this

MeanWhile average black and asian build like this View attachment C50AED03-15A2-467C-8846-6B6F530776A9.webp

Legit the only way for asian males to actually have respect is to have a white girl.
Incel = no respect
Even having an asian gf will lead to failure since she will lust after white guys anyway.
@Cheesyrumble

ALL Cope. Latina maybe, but I don’t think most guy prefer asian over white. Asian girl literally build like kid with no ass and tits.
And https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4327897/#abstract-1title
Small lip are literally subhuman traits and most white guy build like thisView attachment 1935636

MeanWhile average black and asian build like this View attachment 1935641 View attachment 1935643
the average white woman is taller than the average asian man

So much for your supposed statistical expert larp u have going on JFL. Tales from Birmingham

another cope . Viet and sea maybe.being 175cm are literally death sentence in China or korean. Btw I am not against you taking all asian girl, i just don’t understand how you low iq cumskin think avg asian girl are hotter than average white.
4E906596 33BA 4B19 94F7 A1EAB49481A7
Take all cumskin, we give 0fuck
Meanwhile :
E33C2C4B D4E0 4F7E A5B0 7DF4FF8D1B86
what health gook couple should look like:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:;)

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
another cope . Viet and sea maybe.being 175cm are literally death sentence in China or korean. Btw I am not against you taking all asian girl, i just don’t understand how you low iq cumskin think avg asian girl are hotter than average white.
View attachment 1935659 Take all cumskin, we give 0fuck
Meanwhile :View attachment 1935662 what health gook couple should look like:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:;)
What? Sea niggers are 5’5 average for 21yo’s in cities. And South Korea latest statistics showed 21yo Korean men in Seoul are 5’8 on average

Literally the average white girl is 5’7/5’8 these days on god

What? Sea niggers are 5’5 average for 21yo’s in cities. And South Korea latest statistics showed 21yo Korean men in Seoul are 5’8 on average

Literally the average white girl is 5’7/5’8 these days on god
5'8 for Korean men is ALL AGES COMBINED. Also at least half of European countries aren't that tall lmao

@ChadpreetMaxxer
Eastern European women are flooding into China in droves😹😹😹😹😹
ОПИШИ ИДЕАЛЬНУЮ ЖЕНЩИНУ ДЛЯ КИТАЙЦА.
Русская женщина. В прямом смысле. Полная, сильная, с грудью, попой. Но не жирная. А я похожа на среднестатистическую китаянку, просто не с узкими глазами. Но мне попался в Наньнине нормальный китаец. Он рассказывал, что встречался с русской девушкой три года, и он знает, что нам нравится. Касаемо секса. Насчет куни. Они умеют это делать. Почему они не встречаются с китаянками? Китаянки любят бабки и когда им лижут. А мы и хозяйство можем подержать, и за детьми посмотреть, и мужа из дома ждать. Они ищут европейских жен. Хотят себе метисов-детей. Мне один говорил: «Фу, никогда не женюсь на китаянке, хочу девушку из России, Украины, Беларуси». У них культ, если какой-то китаец встречался с русско Журнал о жизни, сыре и промежуточных состояниях - RoyalCheese.ru й, то он крутой. «Русская девушка и посмотрела на китайца!»

How can ricecels cope when their entire races male population is being systematically cucked by mayocels

• +1
Reactions: ChadpreetMaxxer
How can ricecels cope when their entire races male population is being systematically cucked by mayocels
Reddit = real life

• Woah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back