How To Looksmax To Appeal To Asian Women

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
The dominant trend is that Asian girls highly prefer features such as tall nose bridges, tall narrow faces, clear skin complexion, and long eyelashes. I know this because I surveyed them. Clean shave >>> bearded men, a beard makes you look dirty to them. And of course lean with a low amount of musculature.

I think it's because all of these features are considered very attractive in their culture. Many Asian people have the exact OPPOSITE of these features: short eyelashes, wide cheekbones, and flatter noses. Besides clear skin, which I think is just a prequesite. They see it as something they can pass onto their children. Every compliment I've received from AZN girls was about my tall nose bridge or long eyelashes, it makes them envious how they have to apply makeup to fraud the same features some men have naturally.

Preferences for hair color, eye color varied. They don't like shitskins, or any sub Fitzpatrick 4 skin color for that matter, unless they are one of the weird ones with a nigger fetish, in which case all bets are off on what they prefer. But the idea that they only like their own or whites is just untrue.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, efidescontinuado, watah and 7 others
@moredatesmorerapes @Despicable @anoright

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and moredatesmorerapes
They seem to like guys with good upper thirds but mid jawlines tbh
At least that’s me and I attract a lot of Asian women (not white before someone says it’s jbw)
White women seem a lot more focused on jaw

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and SidharthTheSlayer
stopped reading at asian women, make an actually readable thread that is about getting white women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, efidescontinuado, watah and 1 other person
A billion people have different tastes what else is new. JBW is and always will be a cope.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and iloveboobs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Being lean and having hair is 99% of it

Having light coloring is also a plus

• +1
Reactions: Lord Shadow, xantrooper and Costcosuperstore
At least that’s me and I attract a lot of Asian women (not white before someone says it’s jbw)
how u know the last part

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Being lean and having hair is 99% of it

Having light coloring is also a plus
definitely agree one lean one. asians themselves are usually lean ig they don't like fat people

• +1
I have facial hair and pull asians. Although one unfollowed me the other day

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Costcosuperstore and iloveboobs
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah and iloveboobs
Be white

• +1
The dominant trend is that Asian girls highly prefer features such as tall nose bridges, tall narrow faces, clear skin complexion, and long eyelashes. I know this because I surveyed them. Clean shave >>> bearded men, a beard makes you look dirty to them. And of course lean with a low amount of musculature.

I think it's because all of these features are considered very attractive in their culture. Many Asian people have the exact OPPOSITE of these features: short eyelashes, wide cheekbones, and flatter noses. Besides clear skin, which I think is just a prequesite. They see it as something they can pass onto their children. Every compliment I've received from AZN girls was about my tall nose bridge or long eyelashes, it makes them envious how they have to apply makeup to fraud the same features some men have naturally.

Preferences for hair color, eye color varied. They don't like shitskins, or any sub Fitzpatrick 4 skin color for that matter, unless they are one of the weird ones with a nigger fetish, in which case all bets are off on what they prefer. But the idea that they only like their own or whites is just untrue.
After see TikTok videos and doing research it seems that Asian women like youth looking men. They don’t like these chads, these Tyrone’s, and these changs with hollow cheeks, orge curve, hooded eyes, prominent brow Ridge or any thing that makes you look muscular. Asian women prefer youthful looking men. Like a full in face, long eye lashes, light eye color, tan to pale skin, highset to midset eyebrows, soft jawline. Just soft features basically. Also Asian women don’t like black guys because there delusional and think that dark skinned or anything dark equals 🟰 ugly!. So they try there best to follow the European beauty standard. Anyways if you want an Asian girl to be attractive to you. “I don’t know why cause your baby is going to be looking like pure dog shit if you’re black or white” then just have soft features but other girl of race. They want chads, Tyrone’s, changs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Since ur curry u need to breed white or black, don’t bring a chinkjeet

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, FUE Mogger, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
They're thinking to themselves that their future offspring won't need double eyelid surgery or rhino. Also they normally have quite strong jaws themselves.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and moredatesmorerapes

Trying to appeal to chinks is so cringe and sad I didn’t consider anybody a male who does this

• +1