How to looksmax with surgeries? What can i do to improve?

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken

Last image is a morph that Eppley created to give me a more square jaw. That was my jaw from 4 months ago and i just began mewing at that time.

bro if i was you i wouldn't touch my face, could do more harm than good.
also are those your eyes or contacts?

Trust lord eppley, the jaw is all you need.

bro if i was you i wouldn't touch my face, could do more harm than good.
also are those your eyes or contacts?
there are somethings i could improve on. no those are contacts. my eyes are brown color
fu

i really hope that eppley can give me insane bone structure. I am definitely risking it and going for the wrap around and implant that saiyan got

Why does everyone want surgery from Dr Barry Eppley?

Take a look at this thread on lookism
https://lookism.net/Thread-Dr-Barry-Eppley-has-a-Personality-Disorder

I got some bad vibes from the guy the first time i layed eyes on him. Look at this review of a patient telling how he got botched by him because he ran out of material during surgery.

Maybe he has a few great results but the guy seems super sketchy, focusing more on his image and wealth than the patients results. And the results seem heavily influenced by all sorts of factors that should matter none. I would't risk letting that kinda guy cut into my face.

Why does everyone want surgery from Dr Barry Eppley?

Take a look at this thread on lookism
https://lookism.net/Thread-Dr-Barry-Eppley-has-a-Personality-Disorder

I got some bad vibes from the guy the first time i layed eyes on him. Look at this review of a patient telling how he got botched by him because he ran out of material during surgery.

View attachment 6363

Maybe he has a few great results but the guy seems super sketchy, focusing more on his image and wealth than the patients results. And the results seem heavily influenced by all sorts of factors that should matter none. I would't risk letting that kinda guy cut into my face.
But how do you know this isn't written by his competition?

eppley seems to have some good surgeries but for alot of the people give over to america for a jaw implant aint worth it unless ur loaded, there are alot of good surgeons in Germany, but it seems to be very hard to get any jaw implant info online for Europe people, plus idk tho if id like to have some silicone in ur jaw area, I herd you have to sleep different etc or is that some bs?

eppley seems to have some good surgeries but for alot of the people give over to america for a jaw implant aint worth it unless ur loaded, there are alot of good surgeons in Germany, but it seems to be very hard to get any jaw implant info online for Europe people, plus idk tho if id like to have some silicone in ur jaw area, I herd you have to sleep different etc or is that some bs?
Iv never heard about sleeping different lol. And yes, most surgeons unlike eppley, don't share their results.

I dont, but the lookism one is written by a "Super Poster".
And the story seems like a weird lie to make by a competitor.

Here is someone else who got botched:

https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/dr-barry-l-eppley-carmel-indiana-c243012.html

They even confronted him about other bad reviews before the surgery, and he told them that that it was written by some crazy patients.
All this just confirms the whole sleezy charming narzicistic manipulative salesman impresson i've gotten from all this.

Look im not saying as a definite fact that this guy is a nonce, its obvious that he's atleast had a few good results. But with all this evidence pointing him in the wrong direction i wouldn't risk anything.

https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/dr-barry-l-eppley-carmel-indiana-c243012.html

They even confronted him about other bad reviews before the surgery, and he told them that that it was written by some crazy patients.
All this just confirms the whole sleezy charming narzicistic manipulative salesman impresson i've gotten from all this.

Look im not saying as a definite fact that this guy is a nonce, its obvious that he's atleast had a few good results. But with all this evidence pointing him in the wrong direction i wouldn't risk anything.
Idk man, when I think of great plastic surgeons, eppley is the first name that pops into my head, plus, Iv been told rhinos are not eppley's speciality, so id go to someone else for that. @TakaRyo since you have talked to him, what do you think?

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo

100 percent agreed.

That was not a standard procedure such as a jaw implant. I would always tread cautiously, but the honest truth is that any surgeon who has been practicing 20+ years is going to have upset patients, whether they truly received a botch job or just had a marginal result.

Last edited:
Idk man, when I think of great plastic surgeons, eppley is the first name that pops into my head, plus, Iv been told rhinos are not eppley's speciality, so id go to someone else for that. @TakaRyo since you have talked to him, what do you think?

I think Eppley would do a great job with this person. I'd get it done ASAP because Eppley in his prime was when he was doing surgeries 2-3 years ago, they were cheaper too. I guess he has more experience now though idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281