• Love it
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 20618
Get a jaw implant or a surgery

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 20618
SAMBAR WITH DOSA (CHEW 10X EACH PIECE)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
You have options in India. Right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Do you mind if i save this video to my "homework" folder?

• JFL
Fix upper eyelids somehow

• +1
You don’t. You’re either born Maher or you suicide and try again
1B6FE419 411D 48C9 95D2 CA19D3A01822

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 15827
Do blepharoplasty or some procedure to get rid of too much upper eyelid.Try to get result as the man in picture did

Attachments

• Slide20-2.jpg
    Slide20-2.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 0
Do blepharoplasty or some procedure to get rid of too much upper eyelid.Try to get result as the man in picture did
U mean uee rigjt? I don’t think I have uee bro if anything my lower eyelid needs retraction but I can just squinch
85FD5DA6 7020 4E56 87C5 B155C02DB51A

You ascended after buying an iphone

• Love it
When are you going to reveal the secret of getting red undertone?

You must be blind if you're not noticing them
I've been undertone maxing for 4 months. Lifefuel is there's a study that says when u lean down undertone become much more prominent as the antioxidants or whatever get released from fat cells and reach the epidermis dermis matrix

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero
Nac 1000 ?
M MSM 2g vitamin C 1000 mg astaxanthin zeaxanthin lutein complex (admittedly only 3 weeks on and off since its v exp) ray peat diet aka lots of fruits fruit juices vitamin A foods like cheese liver butter milk etc red lid light exposure from sunrise and sunset progesterone aerobic exercise losing fat

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and GalacticHero
Nac 1000 ?
M MSM 2g vitamin C 1000 mg astaxanthin zeaxanthin lutein complex (admittedly only 3 weeks on and off since its v exp) ray peat diet aka lots of fruits fruit juices vitamin A foods like cheese liver butter milk etc red lid light exposure from sunrise and sunset progesterone aerobic exercise losing fat
Wow that a lots of things but it's worth it
it looks great

• Love it
Wow that a lots of things but it's worth it
it looks great
u dont need them all, id ditch the expensive ones like astaxanthin zeaxanthin lutein complex (idk if theyre expensive in ur country tho). Imo most imp is ray peat diet or atleast fruits juices and vit a foods , vit C MSM and NAC. I think progesterone also helps since it decreases eumelanin production and helps reveal undertones better but its not necessary, coconot oil has progesterone mimicking effects so you can take that. I havent started MSM yet and only been on NAC for a week but I've read up on them they should help lots.

• +1
its over

• WTF
u dont need them all, id ditch the expensive ones like astaxanthin zeaxanthin lutein complex (idk if theyre expensive in ur country tho). Imo most imp is ray peat diet or atleast fruits juices and vit a foods , vit C MSM and NAC. I think progesterone also helps since it decreases eumelanin production and helps reveal undertones better but its not necessary, coconot oil has progesterone mimicking effects so you can take that. I havent started MSM yet and only been on NAC for a week but I've read up on them they should help lots.
I already bought astaxthin:hnghn:
NAC Might help alot since your skin alot, you has better undertones compared to previous pictures

Will be working on them one by one

• +1
I already bought astaxthin:hnghn:
NAC Might help alot since your skin alot, you has better undertones compared to previous pictures

Will be working on them one by one
Yea just be aware NAC and MSM can lighten skin a bit so also get a bit of tan to offset it

• +1
Wtf is that hair?

• +1
its over

• JFL
Wtf is that hair?
sleepless night/ i dont know what to do with my hair. considering curly but it might be too feminine i already have feminine eyes