How to looksmaxx correctly

Mainländer

Mainländer

Iron
My brief attempt to soft-looksmaxx with things like contacts and makeup made me realize how much money you have to waste and discomfort you must go through just to increase your rating a tiny little bit. I can only imagine how bad it is with things like leg lengthening, face surgery, etc. I already had one surgery (it was on my belly) and I know how much pain it is, when I think about going through that again just for looks, as well as having to fit the bill, I'm not motivated at all.

Truth is, natural beauty is king. Being naturally tall beats having to undergo leg lengthening 100%. Having a natural good face trumps having to go through tons os surgery 100%.

How to looksmaxx correctly:

It can really only be done with the next generation.

-make sure your son receives good amounts of pre-natal testosterone
-do not reproduce with women which belong to a different race than you - racemixing generates too unpredictable (and generally bad) results, while there is a minimal chance Jeremy Meeks will pop out, the chances of an ugly as sin Brazilian-looking mutt are MUCH bigger
-do not reproduce at very advanced age, and DO NOT reproduce with 30+ women under any circumstances
-teach your son about lookism since childhood
-put him on roactuan from day one of acne, on durasteride from day one of baldness, on grow hormones from day one of noticing he's a manlet
-ensure that you teach your son to breathe properly through his nose and teach him proper oral posture

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin, Deleted member 470, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Imagine a literal ogre wearing makeup...I...I'm astounded. @ZyzzReincarnate
It was for my cosplay endeavors. I look 35 normally but it's solely because of the baldness, with my cosplay wig I look like 15-20. No kidding.

Also I'm not that much big or strong. Just slightly above average.

But makeup is shitty. Looks artificial and while it removed the redness of my acne marks, it doesn't remove the holes which are the true unaesthetic aspect of it. The redness makes me look like a teenager tbh, but the craters are shit.

Teach your offspring how to mew correctly to get a maxilla and jaw of the gods.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
-put him on roactuan from day one of acne, on durasteride on day one of baldness, on grow hormones on day one of noticing he's a manlet
Add to the above:

Ensure that you teach your son to breathe properly through his nose and teach him proper oral posture.

My teeth are caved in and my chin is medicore (not recessed but not protruded) because I was a huge mouthbreather as a child.

• +1
Reactions: Mainländer
Add to the above:

Ensure that you teach your son to breathe properly through his nose and teach him proper oral posture.

My teeth are caved in and my chin is medicore (not recessed but not protruded) because I was a huge mouthbreather as a child.
Yeah, I forgot that one. Key. Will add.

I mouthbreathed a bit as a kid, when I had my nose full :feelsrope:

Imagine a literal ogre wearing makeup...I...I'm astounded. @ZyzzReincarnate
literally putting lipstick on a pig

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Nibba
It was for my cosplay endeavors.
Tenor

You should start taking roids man. Ogremax

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
cope

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 611 and androidcel
View attachment 11971

You should start taking roids man. Ogremax
Ogre is cope IMHO. Good-looking face and hair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> muscles.

If I can kiss one cute otome girl with my cosplay it will already be more results than I got through years of gymcelling.

Last edited:
Ogre is cope IMHO. Good-looking face and hair>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> muscles.

If I can kiss one cute otome girl with my cosplay it will already be more results than I got through years of gymcelling.
Aren't you balding?

And yeah good luck with that. With roids u could cosplay as Donovan from berserk ?

• +1
Reactions: Mainländer
Fixing major failos can increase ur psl a lot

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Yeah, I forgot that one. Key. Will add.

I mouthbreathed a bit as a kid, when I had my nose full :feelsrope:

image0.jpg

This is a picture of my teeth. Look at how they're all caved in from mouthbreathing. Can't open my mouth within 20 feet of a foid. It's very fucking important.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Autist
This is how you can fuck up your son's life
Why?
Aren't you balding?

And yeah good luck with that. With roids u could cosplay as Donovan from berserk ?
Yes but in an animecon environment it's socially acceptable to wear a cosplay wig and I look good with one.