How to loose face fat

novanova123

novanova123

Iron
My face is not fat and I am not fat but I am skinny and eat a lot of sugar and sodium. My face is around 6-6.5 outta 10 but because I am skinny I but have a puffy face it sags my eyes and overall does not do my face a favour. Would going to the gym, and gaining mass but less fat and icing face help reduce this? Any other advice?

Unfortunately leaning is not fit with everyone
if you under %14 and not even any develop on your face, its over

because your genetics doesn't allow to weight loss in particular parts on your body.

Unfortunately leaning is not fit with everyone
if you under %14 and not even any develop on your face, its over

because your genetics doesn't allow to weight loss in particular parts on your body.
Oh im not fat, my parents both have low face fat. Do I just gain weight and lose fat?

send your body
Bro tbh I literally look like David Laid before he started the gym even the face. One thing is that I am a little taller and also he has a tiny bit more muscle to start with but basically the same.

Bro tbh I literally look like David Laid before he started the gym even the face. One thing is that I am a little taller and also he has a tiny bit more muscle to start with but basically the same.
Nigga he was literally anorexic before he started. Are you a holocaust survivor faggot?

• +1
Reactions: Atrox
Consume less sodium
Do hella vigorous cardio
Don't eat like a fat fuck
Drink coconut water/ water and eat bananas
Ice face in morning

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Ight gotchu bro. Thing is its weird cus I am skinny like David Laid when he was 14 but have a little face fat
Consume less sodium
Do hella vigorous cardio
Don't eat like a fat fuck
Drink coconut water/ water and eat bananas
Ice face in morning

14, white, 5'11, 125 pounds so underweight
Face fat is normal at your age since you are very young. However, you are underweight so you should consider clean bulking instead of dirty bulking. Once you get older and go through puberty your face will become more defined. And 5'11 is a good height for your age.

Face fat is normal at your age since you are very young. However, you are underweight so you should consider clean bulking instead of dirty bulking. Once you get older and go through puberty your face will become more defined. And 5'11 is a good height for your age.
Ok thanks a lot. Nice to see a normal nice person who gives quality advice. I just joined like 1 day ago and almost everyone besides you and a handful have been saying "cope" and "ropemax" like bro at least try to make the most of you potential. Luckily, I have alright genetics as my moms brother is literally a model lol. Well good luck to your looksmaxxing too

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
Ok thanks a lot. Nice to see a normal nice person who gives quality advice. I just joined like 1 day ago and almost everyone besides you and a handful have been saying "cope" and "ropemax" like bro at least try to make the most of you potential. Luckily, I have alright genetics as my moms brother is literally a model lol. Well good luck to your looksmaxxing too
No problem. And yeah most these guys saying cope and ropemax just learned about lookism and blackpill slangs and come in here to just be here.

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and novanova123
Stop consuming sugar & refined carbs.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxwnthusiast
My face is not fat and I am not fat but I am skinny and eat a lot of sugar and sodium. My face is around 6-6.5 outta 10 but because I am skinny I but have a puffy face it sags my eyes and overall does not do my face a favour. Would going to the gym, and gaining mass but less fat and icing face help reduce this? Any other advice?
the only small issue with a banana every day is the amount of carbs (over 20g net carbs)