How to loosen hair curls?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
I have dark ethnic 3a curly hair
Been trying a bunch of stuff to loosen the curls and make it more s shaped and wavy, 2c type, like different washing methods, Nopoo, different hair creams, air drying, diffusers etc but none of them have worked so far.

Any ideas what else I could try and do to loosen the curls in my hair? It looks so subhuman jfl

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
IMG 5707

get this mogger haircut for 3a

real talk tho only thing i hate abt puberty is that it made my hair curly

straight hair mogs tbh i’ve tried everything but my hair will always be curly

Yo I am kinda new to this too. I’m tryin loosing my current hair 3b to 2b. U got any tips

Yo I am kinda new to this too. I’m tryin loosing my current hair 3b to 2b. U got any tips
Most I ever found out was just using conditioner, leave-in-conditioner, a frizz control cream and a wide tooth comb, and then air dry or diffuser dry. I haven't tried that yet tho I will soon

I have dark ethnic 3a curly hair
Been trying a bunch of stuff to loosen the curls and make it more s shaped and wavy, 2c type, like different washing methods, Nopoo, different hair creams, air drying, diffusers etc but none of them have worked so far.

Any ideas what else I could try and do to loosen the curls in my hair? It looks so subhuman jfl
keratin hair treatment - last long but idk about prices of it in USA, i live in a top 50 world country and it cost like 10$

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
did you try to bonesmash your hair ?

real talk tho only thing i hate abt puberty is that it made my hair curly

straight hair mogs tbh i’ve tried everything but my hair will always be curly
same

• +1
Reactions: coispet