Reactions: not__cel and ltsOver
Did you do OMAD?

don’t eat for a week

• +1
Reactions: wsada
Whats that in american

water fast work for fat loss tho?
or u only lose water weight?
i drunk minimal water and didn’t eat for 5 days and lost 3kg so do what i did to a degree

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
what i would do just stay hydrated so u dont die
i feel like water fast (0 cals) only drops water weight realistically tho, idk

• +1
calorie deficit boom. water.

i drunk minimal water and didn’t eat for 5 days and lost 3kg so do what i did to a degree
did u keep the 3kg off.
did u initially drop 3kg or you droppped more (like 7kg for example at the end) but like 4kg was water which u gained back

• +1
Simple! Just start running like you just heard the ice cream truck. And maybe, just maybe, put down the doughnut. It's a mouth, not a vacuum.

• +1
Simple! Just start running like you just heard the ice cream truck. And maybe, just maybe, put down the doughnut. It's a mouth, not a vacuum.
people be saying running is a looksmin

• +1
That would be quite difficult maybe most of it will be water weight instead but you can lose 0.4 kg by doing 45 minutes of cardio each day which most people can’t even reach that

• +1
did u keep the 3kg off.
did u initially drop 3kg or you droppped more (like 7kg for example at the end) but like 4kg was water which u gained back
i went from 73kg to 66kg, gained 2kg in water weight back in the first few days then 2 more through the next week or so but then stayed at that weight since

That would be quite difficult maybe most of it will be water weight instead but you can lose 0.4 kg by doing 45 minutes of cardio each day which most people can’t even reach that
idm cardio, will start doing in the morning to get out the way
1kg not possible?
w restircted cals like 1200-1500

• +1
i went from 73kg to 66kg, gained 2kg in water weight back in the first few days then 2 more through the next week or so but then stayed at that weight since
mirin so 3kg pure fat lost after water fasting for 5 days?

• +1
run me through this,
5 days
only water
cardio?
caffine?

• +1
not yet, best way?
i feel like id eat a shit tone in that 1 meal
Yeah if you have some self-control it’s gonna be the best I think.

• +1
run me through this,
5 days
only water
cardio?
caffine?
no caffeine, cardio is needed to increase body temperature and burn off fat aswell as increased calorie deficit

• +1
no caffeine, cardio is needed to increase body temperature and burn off fat aswell as increased calorie deficit
run me through this,
5 days
only water
cardio?
caffine?
22C13967 429E 4592 A851 92305AC2E33A F690085C AD32 43ED A6A7 335142DE4F19
not the greatest pictures but this is from the start of my fasting til just before the finish you can see how much fat and water weight i had dropped

• Woah
mirin, did u lose the definition when u gained the water weight? i think the water would be stored in muslce but idk
not too much definition i could still see the abs but gained abit around the hips

• +1
not too much definition i could still see the abs but gained abit around the hips
will be doing it.
was it just sheer will power that got u through 5 DAYS?

• +1
will be doing it.
was it just sheer will power that got u through 5 DAYS?
the first day is the hardest for sure, all you’ll think about is eating food, try not to eat lots of carbs before you fast as that can cause your blood sugar to rise making you more hungry, having sugary drinks can also spike your hunger be wary of that

• +1
can u remove my vip please? is it possible?:hnghn:

Joined Jul 1, 2023
Last seen 2 minutes ago ·Viewing member profile Michael Myers

:ogre:

And no, it’s not possible to get rid of your VIP status but you can actually just remove the special colored username through your settings.

• +1
Reactions: Emzi

Joined Jul 1, 2023

And no, it’s not possible to get rid of your VIP status but you can actually just remove the special colored username through your settings.
my online status is on? i thought i turned it off:hnghn:

Joined Jul 1, 2023

when i put it to default (none) it still has a sparkle around it

Burn 2500 calories in total a day (Walking one hour is 350/400, you spend probably while resting 1600-1800 plus workout of 200-300 calories) and eat only 1300

Easily attainable if you are not already very low fat percentage

• +1
when i put it to default (none) it still has a sparkle around it
Really? Try it again and then wait for an hour.

• +1
Reactions: Emzi
  • +1
why would low bf affect it?
When you are extremely low bodyfat you feel very miserable when you don't eat. At least in my case because i have ADHD and im addicted to food

However if you have fat reserves your brain is more chill

I recommend you make 3 foods. One small breakfast of 300 calories (I did 4 eggs and tea for example, or 4 protein yoghurts and coffee), then lunch a bit late at 5-6 or so a decent meal of 700 calories and then again 300 calories of eggs or 4 toasts with cheese or whatever

• +1