How to lose around 8-10kg quickly

MaestheticMaso

MaestheticMaso

Kraken
Whilst keeping all muscle. Which substances will help ?

Is ostarine enough ?

Lasix

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
Low dose DNP + sarm or var + high protein/carb + shit ton of steady state cardio

You might die though lol

Last edited:
Calorie deficit + mint water deficit
maxx

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Low dose DNP + sarm or var + high protein/carb + shit ton of steady state cardio

You might die though lol
I’ll only use DNP if I ever need to go under 10 percent

Bump
The hell is mint going to do ???
There was this trend in 2021 that helped people lose 10kg+ where you would basically just chew mint gum and drink water for about a month or so

Bump

There was this trend in 2021 that helped people lose 10kg+ where you would basically just chew mint gum and drink water for about a month or so
Does this suppress appetite?

how quick???

Losing 8-10kg in an instant while retaining muscle loss to fat loss ratio is near impossible without roids.In this case i figure you're tryna leanmaxx fast for a special occasion so water weight reduction seems more viable
This is a diuretic I’m trying to lose fat

Losing 8-10kg in an instant while retaining muscle loss to fat loss ratio is near impossible without roids.In this case i figure you're tryna leanmaxx fast for a special occasion so water weight reduction seems more viable
Yes I’m considering roids too though

Fast and Cardio (at least 30 minutes). Use the crosswalk/stairs especially. I lost about 8 kg in 8-9 weeks in nov-dec 2021 by just doing crosswalker and keeping my calorie intake below 1700. Also, remember to eggmaxx. Lentils are a great source of protein too,very underrated here though. You can also force diarrhea using drugs, that's really the fastest way.

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso