HOW TO LOSE BELLY FAT AS A SKINNY GUY

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
I WANT TO REVERSE MY BRUTAL DIRTY BULK, IN THE MORNING I HAVE ALMOST A FLAT BELLY BUT EATING FOOD FUCKS IT UP

THIS DIDNT HAPPEN WHEN I WAS 3KG LIGHTER (THE 6 MONTH BULK GAVE ME 3KG FAT)

Build muscle.

What's your bf%?

You can't spot reduce fat so you have to leanmax

Jfl don't move all day and asking why you're a skinny fat mess
Will cardio work? i just joined gym

I wasnt skinny fat few months back when I was walking 3000 steps a day, I walk 100 steps a day now

Will cardio work? i just joined gym

I wasnt skinny fat few months back when I was walking 3000 steps a day, I walk 100 steps a day now
3000 is nothing you need 10 000 as a minimum

3000 is nothing you need 10 000 as a minimum
i had a flat belly at 3000 and my diet was 2 pizzas and a gallon of coke per day

Diet is healthier now. How do you even get 10k? I went to the park the other day to walk took me a hour to walk 10k

i had a flat belly at 3000 and my diet was 2 pizzas and a gallon of coke per day

Diet is healthier now. How do you even get 10k? I went to the park the other day to walk took me a hour to walk 10k
Yeah exactly an hour a day out of 24 hours is literally nothing

• WTF
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Yeah exactly an hour a day out of 24 hours is literally nothing
Can i skip walking and just jog? Im already gonna start with 1 hour in gym

I WANT TO REVERSE MY BRUTAL DIRTY BULK, IN THE MORNING I HAVE ALMOST A FLAT BELLY BUT EATING FOOD FUCKS IT UP

THIS DIDNT HAPPEN WHEN I WAS 3KG LIGHTER (THE 6 MONTH BULK GAVE ME 3KG FAT)
Watch scott primal

Whats the actual action that reduces weight? is it steps? Can jogging 10k steps be equally good
3500 calories is 1 pound of fat so if your calories across a week we're in a deficit by that amount you would lose 1 pound of fat per week

calorie deficit

ride your bike or jog