How to lose bodyfat fast?

notchicolachowski

notchicolachowski

Iron
how can I lose facial fat and bodyfat overall I'm at around 15% bf, I haven't been eating healthy for a few days but I'll get back on it but what else can I do other than cardio and diet? I also drink a lot of redbull and coffee everyday 1-3 redbulls and 1-2 iced americanos depends on how i feel.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
stop eating retard

• +1
Reactions: lucon, fatlarka, Pandora and 3 others
Idk throwing up nausea and shit I’ve been on it and that’s all of the side effects that I’ve experienced
I'll diet everyday for a month and if that doesn't work ill use glp-1 agonists

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
u uglier than me retard ur the subhuman
You're the low iq here asking for advice on how to leanmax when it's fucking easy

stop eating you fucking trash subhuman

anyway you won't ascend even if you reach 4% cause you're a boneless curry

• +1
Reactions: fatlarka
You're the low iq here asking for advice on how to leanmax when it's fucking easy

w reply

• +1
Reactions: fatlarka and Rea

ian readin allat retard

5'10 manlet, you should kys and leave this forum

u live in a 4x4 box waiting to ascend which is never going to happen keep lying to yourself, genetics >>
i'm 6'5 and my family is rich so i will never need to work in my entire life, i already live in a mansion aswell

keep coping pathetic retard

• JFL
Reactions: mlbmogger252 and Htobrother
i'm 6'5 and my family is rich so i will never need to work in my entire life, i already live in a mansion aswell

thats why u live in this forum right keep lying to urself, and still even if ur rich u still ugly asf

how can I lose facial fat and bodyfat overall I'm at around 15% bf, I haven't been eating healthy for a few days but I'll get back on it but what else can I do other than cardio and diet? I also drink a lot of redbull and coffee everyday 1-3 redbulls and 1-2 iced americanos depends on how i feel.
if your trynna lose it as fast as possible crash diet. but just figure out your maitnence with this link- and then just -300-500 from it https://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

Mansionmaxxxxxxxxx

• +1
Reactions: Rea

6’5 with a mansion on org you have to be subhuman in looks

• +1
Reactions: Rea