how to lose muscle on cheeks?

MagaPutinism

MagaPutinism

Swallow the duginpill
i chewed incorrectly and now my cheeks look fat, i'm thinking of starving myself if that will burn that muscle:trepidation:
i'm below 18

learn to chew and swallow although thats 100 percent not the reason why theyre bloated

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Good diet, low bodyfat and the most important and neglected is sleep, many will vouch for it myself included that when you have really good sleep your face looks a lot better and less bloated

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88 and Deleted member 18320
Good diet, low bodyfat and the most important and neglected is sleep, many will vouch for it myself included that when you have really good sleep your face looks a lot better and less bloated
This, I have everything in check but my sleeps been trash lately (6hr/night tops) & I look bloated asf:lul::lul:
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88 and chasingaesthetics
Nothing got rid of my chubby cheeks except going under 15% body fat.

Fortunately my plastic surgeon convinced me it was just fat and not some kind of stubborn tumor or genetic feature.

It sucks because fat always piles on first in my cheeks and is the very last to go when losing weight. Even at a lean 15% with visible sixpack I had those annoying protruding fat pads under my eyes.

I thought they would never go away naturally so I went for a consultation many years ago, but the surgeon just told me to get even leaner and that region would look flat and nice. He refused to cut out or lipo that region.

Took his advice and it worked, was painful to diet to below 15% body fat but the chubby cheeks are finally gone. It took me closer to half a year to go from 15% to 10% and a lot of mental anguish.
The only fat loss enhancing supps I used were synephrine, ECA stack and green tea phytosome (Thorne Research). No clenbuterol or steroids.

What's worse is fat cheeks make you look way older and uglier. So if I want to look human I have to stay at 10-12% body fat for the rest of my life.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis

Fortunately my plastic surgeon convinced me it was just fat and not some kind of stubborn tumor or genetic feature.

It sucks because fat always piles on first in my cheeks and is the very last to go when losing weight. Even at a lean 15% with visible sixpack I had those annoying protruding fat pads under my eyes.

I thought they would never go away naturally so I went for a consultation many years ago, but the surgeon just told me to get even leaner and that region would look flat and nice. He refused to cut out or lipo that region.

Took his advice and it worked, was painful to diet to below 15% body fat but the chubby cheeks are finally gone. It took me closer to half a year to go from 15% to 10% and a lot of mental anguish.
The only fat loss enhancing supps I used were synephrine, ECA stack and green tea phytosome (Thorne Research). No clenbuterol or steroids.

What's worse is fat cheeks make you look way older and uglier. So if I want to look human I have to stay at 10-12% body fat for the rest of my life.
Brutal

This, I have everything in check but my sleeps been trash lately (6hr/night tops) & I look bloated asf:lul::lul:
Vince Carter Basketball GIF by NBA

id rather 6 than none tbh but for me 8hrs without any disturbance is perfect, im trying to treat sleep the way I would with gym or my diet and get serious with it but its hard since we are addicted to our phones and we enjoy being awake hahah

but i'm bulking

but i'm bulking
Bulking will make most guys undateable in the Tinder age for years.
As fat piles onto the face, matches decrease proportionally

Weigh the pros and cons, whether the added muscle mass down the road (after you cut) is worth it.

I'm confused, do you want to get rid of facial fat or muscles?

Things that will make your cheeks less fat:
- Lose fat
- Lose bloat
- Buccal fat removal
- Ageing