How to lose tan?

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
Living in a very hot country for all my life has given me quite the tan, my skin went from pretty light (not pale) to pretty brown. I need to lose my tan ASAP boyos, how would I go about doing so?

Why lose tan? Tan is good

are u indian?

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Tallooksmaxxer and Slob
My skin is Jeremy Meeks color without tan

and with tan it turns reddish brown like a Mexican jfl

You're lucky, curries live to please the white man
Not me sir, uh-uh, fuck that white bootlicking shit man, if some white guy talks shit im squaring up equally if anyone else talk shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You're lucky, curries live to please the white man
i can’t wait until Thanksgiving and watch twitter explode with SJW shit while i munch on juicy turkey laughing in The White Man

Not me sir, uh-uh, fuck that white bootlicking shit man, if some white guy talks shit im squaring up equally if anyone else talk shit.
Finally a non-selfhating curry. We are a rare breed bhai
i can’t wait until Thanksgiving and watch twitter explode with SJW shit while i munch on juicy turkey laughing in The White Man
And don't forget about the ethnic sjw bitches you can slay. They long for the white man despite raging against them. Tbh they rage against them cuz they can't get em.

If you get stroma you won't need to worry about losing your tan tbh
IMG_8140.JPG

here is my bicep, untanned and pretty light for an Indian no? I dont mind my tan its just over done, living in Australia for 17 years has given me one very well done tan, if my skin was just tanned but lightly so i think it would be a little more aesthetic than my current tan. @PrettyBoyMaxxing , tell me thats not some of the lightest skin youve seen on an Indian.

Last edited:
I mean there are people who actually unironically believe this (you're not one of them) but the thing is I slayed that asian qt from my class today so I think its just beginning.

put SPF 30-50 on your face, avoid sunlight and over time the sun tan will fade, skinmaxx while you're at it tbh

Sunscreen and vitamin c serum