How to lower inhib?

KngNrdy99

KngNrdy99

Iron
Joined
Dec 4, 2025
Posts
179
Reputation
98
I have pretty bad anxiety + social anxiety and I have trouble talking with strangers.

I’m a server/waiter, and I thought exposure therapy would help but 6months in and nothing yet.

Even with people Im close with I have trouble being my 100% self. I stumble over my words, cant think thoughts to respond, cant start or hold small talk.

Any tips? Please
 
I have pretty bad anxiety + social anxiety and I have trouble talking with strangers.

I’m a server/waiter, and I thought exposure therapy would help but 6months in and nothing yet.

Even with people Im close with I have trouble being my 100% self. I stumble over my words, cant think thoughts to respond, cant start or hold small talk.

Any tips? Please
Pregablin, vallium and muscle relaxers are pretty good. Don't take them all at once though obviously that's stupid just choose one.
 
Phenubit or maybe drink before, but not a crazy amount
 

Similar threads

bug bag
Replies
9
Views
72
alurmo
alurmo
price.
Replies
4
Views
22
bibodude
B
Farsin
Replies
17
Views
101
Deluxe4
D
lemon67
Replies
5
Views
67
Sett
Sett
surgerymaxxed1
Replies
14
Views
108
JBG SAVES LIVES
JBG SAVES LIVES

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top