How to lower testosterone?

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
I have too much testosterone

Is it possible to donate to people that have not a lot of t? Anyone want some? Maybe @Thompsonz ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, oldcelloser, currylightskin and 2 others
art hoes get wet when you post shit like this on tha gram @Vermilioncore
6A423B99 3EC7 4247 9BFC BC50FEF5D8B6

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Lygodactylus
take estrogen

Just got my monthly salary. I’m putting half in the safe and throwing away the keys @Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
take estrogen
Yes I’m thinking about finding some topical estrogen and putting it on my face to help lower t and make me look baby face

• +1
Yours low enough

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member 18244
Yes I’m thinking about finding some topical estrogen and putting it on my face to help lower t and make me look baby face
have you ever made a blood test to determine your t levels tho? if not chances are you're already low t like the average male anyways

• +1

Is it possible to donate to people that have not a lot of t? Anyone want some? Maybe @Thompsonz ?
You need to lift make use of it instead of being a skinny fat bitch bro

You need to make it look like you have high T you have no indicators of virility apart from acne scars which are not good

You need to lift make use of it instead of being a skinny fat bitch bro

You need to make it look like you have high T you have no indicators of virility apart from acne scars which are not good
Why lift when it’s all about face ? @Thompsonz

Plus so many people ask if I workout or play sports cuz of my body when I don’t do anything so I wouldn’t get much benefit from working out. Would benefit more from lowering my prolactin innit @Vermilioncore

• +1

Plus so many people ask if I workout or play sports cuz of my body when I don’t do anything so I wouldn’t get much benefit from working out. Would benefit more from lowering my prolactin innit @Vermilioncore
Trust me it'll help you massively bro

Yeah get lowering the prolactin initt

Go through your post history

@datboijj why hello there!

@Thompsonz look who I caught!

• +1
Bu

• +1

Hello!

Same here! I don’t do anything active! I just eat candy bars, bags of chips, fast food, etc. and I still have a V shaped frame and high testosterone (xPgH2 zygote cell exponent) in my blood! Guess I’m all nattyy innit!

Thanks!

• Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker

I got you.

Attachments

• cancer1.png
    cancer1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0