how to maintain muscle mass

ripcordgod1

ripcordgod1

Sphinx
no hate on roidcels btw i might start roiding soon tho but only for bone gains

1. dont do steroids

steroids just bloat u to make you look bigger, your sarcoplasm increases 5x the size of normal
the moment you hop off steroids you will debloat massively and look like you barely even lift

2. eat a lot

if you eat the body will have no reason to break down muscle cells for energy
your body will also keep your sarcoplasm full of fluid so you look big 24/7

3. cardio, basic physical activity

simple cardio like 10k steps or a physically demanding job like construction will help you maintain muscle mass without hitting the gym
this is because the body notices there's a physical demand, and will resort to burning as much fat as possible and keep as much muscle as possible

4. give a muscle a physical demand, does not have to be much

if you dont want your triceps to shrink do like 10 pushups randomly, body will respond by stopping any break down of the targeted muscles

5. long fasts

long fasts will force your body to start using ketones for energy which helps maintain muscle mass
our ancestors did long fasts constantly and survived for weeks or even months whilst maintaining muscle mass so they could physically still be able to hunt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and jojoyou
no hate on roidcels btw i might start roiding soon tho but only for bone gains
Don’t roid for bone gains, that’s the least significant benefit

HGH is not cope
HGH is not a steroid, but a polypeptide. Steroid hormones are lipid-based, whilst peptide hormones are protein based.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmapsycho
Shit you responded first right before I was done typing
do uthink if u have a MTN face but david laid body u can slay good >?

do uthink if u have a MTN face but david laid body u can slay good >?
Depends on personality at that point, so basically yes. Also depends on how you define MTN face, your race, and your location.

Depends on personality at that point, so basically yes. Also depends on how you define MTN face, your race, and your location.
maxresdefault.jpg

so assuming SEA pheno with this body at 5'7

can he get hoes

In Russia yes. In the west, no way. I assumed by body, you included bones, and therefore height.
fine then SEA pheno MTN with this body but 6'2

can he now slay in the west with white jb's Stacylites-stacies or good bodies ?

In Russia yes. In the west, no way. I assumed by body, you included bones, and therefore height.
go russia maxxing unironically

girls there are 40x hotter than in the west and way easier to get at least for me i think

fine then SEA pheno MTN with this body but 6'2

can he now slay in the west with white jb's Stacylites-stacies or good bodies ?
He can with a minority of foids, but race alone prevents him from slaying most foids

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
go russia maxxing unironically

girls there are 40x hotter than in the west and way easier to get at least for me i think
I think I will in the future. Russia is based as well compared to the gay west

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Face > height > race > physique
But really you need all of them
Damn so a 6"2 SEA Chang with david laid body and big cock will slay a lotta good body stacie faced girls ?

Damn so a 6"2 SEA Chang with david laid body and big cock will slay a lotta good body stacie faced girls ?
No, the majority will reject based on race. If you want to appeal to the majority of Stacie’s, you’d need to be 7 feet plus and gigachad face

• Woah
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
No, the majority will reject based on race. If you want to appeal to the majority of Stacie’s, you’d need to be 7 feet plus and gigachad face
how about Asian stacies ?

ive only seen 1 actual stacy in my entire life

she was giving me some IOIs long eye contact and trying to sit next to me but I was a faggot and ignored her out of insecurity

idek how i got IOIs in highschool or dated anyone I was literally subhuman at one point and maxxed at upper MTN maybe I was HTN and I'm underrating lens distortion is a bitch

Western Asian females are white only. In Asia this theoretical man could slay.
Jesus christ is this how importance race is ffs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Jesus christ is this how importance race is ffs
Well everything I say is my opinion (should be obvious), so I could be wrong. I don’t really “go outside” as they say much, so I am basing my opinion on what I hear on this forum. But yeah race matters a good deal, for sure.

Well everything I say is my opinion (should be obvious), so I could be wrong. I don’t really “go outside” as they say much, so I am basing my opinion on what I hear on this forum. But yeah race matters a good deal, for sure.
Well imo a Chang is a chad whos just asian and regardless of race having a Chang face alone can get plently of white stacie's.

and with the 6'2 height + david laid physique and big cock then he will for sure have giga halo SMV

Well imo a Chang is a chad whos just asian and regardless of race having a Chang face alone can get plently of white stacie's.

and with the 6'2 height + david laid physique and big cock then he will for sure have giga halo SMV
You need at least 7 inches bone-pressed. And changs are rarer than chads since East Asians are practically always recessed.