how to make a believable onlyfans account??

Extort your sister
I'm about to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Good call op

Act on this quickly before they introduce photo verification.
---
nvm they already did jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade and Deleted member 5634
You mean that guy on hacksforum, right?

PS: for who don't understand it: to have an account they ask you documents of the girl
Low iq. You don't know where to look ;)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, needsolution, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Ideas
A)
Google ewhore packages and get the one's with loads of good pics and videos, the good ones will cost you. Create a twitter account, follow a bunch of similar onlyfans ”stars” and promo accounts. Post the less quality pics or straight out blur them and tag a much of the promo accounts and use the common hashtags. Learn the simp lingo for captions to get your demographic thirsty. If you get caught, repeat

B) find a nobody girl online, befriend her and pay her for a bunch of pics and videos. Of course it will cost you, but by doing this you will have a less chance of getting caught and your account will have that ”natural” feel to it

Edit:
C.) You know they got a gay demographic right? And they pay as much as the simps pay girls. And boy do they love abs and muscles and legs!! And we all know 90% of the forum are roided up gymcels. You shouldn't feel weirded out by this idea anyway, you guys judge male models all day, you all are practically gay. Go for choice C u phaggot
ngl ur highest iq here

• +1
You need to get verified with an id etc. Guys have onlyfans accounts too. Sadly if you are unfuckable and ugly this is yet another thing you cannot have or do.

don't try uploading others content you will get sued

• +1
I don't know that, I assumed. Op is already recruiting users to work with him. Also me creating an ebook with two to three minutes of effort is impressive on my part.

You tend to not read stuff and yet you add your 2 cents, thats some serious ADD + ignorance, a retarded combo
Dude lets work together I'm willing to do it ded srs
i like this idea, we should do it.
text me Bro
I have the contact to get a fully verified onlyfans account
Let me be part of this bros
I can provide useful packages

Last edited: