How to make cheekbones pop out in a more anterior direction?

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment
I have cheekbones that have good lateral, but bad anterior, thus giving it the impression it looks a bit flat

Does anyone know any way to fix this?

bumpreno

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I have cheekbones that have good lateral, but bad anterior, thus giving it the impression it looks a bit flat

Does anyone know any way to fix this?
Look at my lean maxing guide for the face. It got 1k views so you can't miss it. But ill give you a taste of what's in it - so your skull naturally has cheekbones, no matter your genetics; UNLESS you have some kind of extreme case scenario, which you don't, obviously. Depending on your genes you will either have some level of forward protrusion or some level of neutral protrusion. But, you still have some level of both. It is impossible to not have both levels of forward and neutral protrusion. Everyone has cheekbones that can be seen if you were to take the skin, muscle and fat off your skull. Don't believe me? Google every anorexic person that's ever lived. NONE of them have zero cheekbone definition. They all have visible cheekbones. Now some of them have shitty cheekbones and they still look like shit at a lower body fat, but for someone like you or I, its going to make us look that much better. So what's your solution - hard lean maxing. With lean maxing, and more specifically hard lean maxing to the single digit body fat range or lower, you will for sure get some level of cheekbone definition. Where you can see those cheekbones. So I recommend lean maxing till your cheekbones are visible. It is in fact that simple. You may be 5-10 pounds underweight at the end however, just a word of warning if you are a health maxxer too. But assuming you have average muscle genes, and the average cheekbone genetics you described, hard lean maxing will solve your issue, I am 99 percent sure of that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137
Look at my lean maxing guide for the face. It got 1k views so you can't miss it. But ill give you a taste of what's in it - so your skull naturally has cheekbones, no matter your genetics; UNLESS you have some kind of extreme case scenario, which you don't, obviously. Depending on your genes you will either have some level of forward protrusion or some level of neutral protrusion. But, you still have some level of both. It is impossible to not have both levels of forward and neutral protrusion. Everyone has cheekbones that can be seen if you were to take the skin, muscle and fat off your skull. Don't believe me? Google every anorexic person that's ever lived. NONE of them have zero cheekbone definition. They all have visible cheekbones. Now some of them have shitty cheekbones and they still look like shit at a lower body fat, but for someone like you or I, its going to make us look that much better. So what's your solution - hard lean maxing. With lean maxing, and more specifically hard lean maxing to the single digit body fat range or lower, you will for sure get some level of cheekbone definition. Where you can see those cheekbones. So I recommend lean maxing till your cheekbones are visible. It is in fact that simple. You may be 5-10 pounds underweight at the end however, just a word of warning if you are a health maxxer too. But assuming you have average muscle genes, and the average cheekbone genetics you described, hard lean maxing will solve your issue, I am 99 percent sure of that.
can u link it i cant find it

so all u have to do is be anorexic?

I would say for a rare group of people. Normally its just getting a BMI between 18 and 20. Anorexia is a BMI below 17.5.Very rarely would you have to go that low for cheekbone definition. I was more so using the anorexic example to illustrate the point that if you go down low enough in body fat, you will have the cheekbone definition you want.