HOW TO MAKE DHT INJECTABLE SOLUTION (ULTIMATE LOOKSMAXX)

Wait I just checked the anabolic ratio for proviron, it’s 40-50 anabolic: 150-200 androgenic. I already had some on hand but thought it was shit because asdvek kept on saying so. Asdvek is misinformation king. He literally made several threads talking about how good Masteron was for masculinising teens and I believed him because of his rep. He was lying through his teeth. Biggest hater ever.
IMG 0395

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Titan has a really good rep on mesorx. I think it’s worth the shot. Where did you get this link? It seems pretty legit.
uk-muscle.co.uk

• +1
He’s right here for once. Most pcts require a serm, which selectively antagonises the e2 receptors in bone which causes premature plate closure. There are still ways in which you can pct without a serm, it’s just a little harder.
Yeah but he regurgitated the info he doesn’t research anything, he just hears what people are saying and then says it again.

• +1
I just realised that titan doesn’t sell any dht. I guess we will just search trans forums and Reddit in the meanwhile :lul:.
Yk some guy just replied to me saying masteron will have a larger androgenic effect than DHT gel and I was thinking that it’s because of the localised effect of the gel in contrast to the whole body impact of masteron if yk what I mean.

• +1
Yk some guy just replied to me saying masteron will have a larger androgenic effect than DHT gel and I was thinking that it’s because of the localised effect of the gel in contrast to the whole body impact of masteron if yk what I mean.
If you take it mucously, it will be directly absorbed into the blood stream. It might have a minorly localised effect on things like the surrounding muscles, but the majority will be absorbed into the blood stream.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
If you take it mucously, it will be directly absorbed into the blood stream. It might have a minorly localised effect on things like the surrounding muscles, but the majority will be absorbed into the blood stream.
Is DHT powder or DHT gel the option?

• +1
Is DHT powder or DHT gel the option?
They both work, I just think powder would be superior as the gel has more topical effects, with less being absorbed into the blood stream.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
They both work, I just think powder would be superior as the gel has more topical effects, with less being absorbed into the blood stream.
Yeah that’s right. Powder will be more potent.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back